Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Not Unicorn day-Worcester B&S  (Read 686 times)

Offline pbrown355

I look at VS occasionally as I have seen absolute gems in the past alongside the far more frequent dross. I kid myself that you can improve the odds by selecting some of the more natural photos.
So off I go to see this young lady.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very straightforward. I phone, she tells me the postcode, I arrive 20mins later. Phoned from outside, directed in.

Run down shopping street just out of Worcs city centre. Flat above or just behind shops.

Premises
One room flat, just about suitable for purpose

The lady
Well, B&S. So not the unicorn. If you imagine the girl in the photos fatter and ordinary looking sister you won't be far off. Opened the door in a dressing gown so difficult to judge much about her figure except it was not going to live up to the pictures.

The action
I had decided in advance that I would stay if she was passable. She was passable so I stayed.
£40 for 15 mins
We both stripped and got on the bed. I said no bj (she was about to open the condom to put on my soft dick) just enough hand action to get me started and on to the sex.
So she wanked me for a few minutes using a wet wipe. A first for me. Once hard enough on with condom and into doggy. She asked me to tell her when I had come. Said not to wait for her as she came hard. This sounded interesting but was obviously a misspeak for difficult. For about 10secs I thought my day was going to be more interesting!
After a few minutes turned her over for mish. Few minutes of this I came.
All good for a P & D.
Overall decent enough, mainly because she was pleasant and amenable to being instructed. Also I didn't mention earlier she had very nice tits, which always scores well with me.
I'd actually visit again if I was in town and desperate, mainly because of the tits.
I wouldn't, however, advise anyone else to visit.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Pissed myself laughing at the last line. Comedy genius.
Thanks for the review!  :thumbsup: