Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclair - Durham Courtesans  (Read 2771 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline OscarC

This is probably more of a negative for Durham Courtesans than for Simone, but she gets a red report for using such a crap agency.

Booked via text with Durham Courtesans as Simone's prices via AW are outside my budget (and greedy asking for extra via AW over agency rates) and tbh the Durham Courtesan rates are outside my budget range. But when I factor in time and travel it was an acceptable compromise on a day I was feeling horny. Would have been £80 for 30mins.

Booking confirmed by agency, turned up at location and contacted agency for flat number. Radio silence. Several more messages and two phone calls. Radio continues. Eventually get a reply after 15mins after I have sent a message saying I am leaving, saying "have you booked?"  At which point I am pissed off and will be running late for other commitments later in evening, so I leave. Eventually get a half baked apology saying "sorry my phone froze."  Pathetic from Durham Courtesans. Should have known better with them, lesson learnt.

Her AW link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Todd Landers

Awful coms from them and a half baked website and spaces app that’s updated depending which way the wind is blowing. Simone is a fantastic punt if you ever get the chance tho. Great GFE that probably gets the majority of her bookings indie.

Offline Superad

They do have awful Comms and a crap web site.