Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleopatra 69 (Malvinna) - Liverpool St  (Read 1936 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Randson

External Link/Members Only

Cleopatra - or Malvinna.   There really is no difference.

She has been on hot list for a while despite the reviews.   I think fascination - wanting to see a girl size 4 with bolt ons
Always like her look anyway.
She is also now one of the most affordable punts near Liverpool st.

Comms.     All good.   Quick.  WhatsApp to the apartment with the door code.
Apartment.    Not hers of course but clean and fit for purpose

I saw early as early as possible one morning.   80 for 30.
First surprise was she has obviously had a nose job - face was bruised and there were still plastic tubes in
She asked if I was OK to continue- well I was through the door by then

I'd say now she is stunning clothed - but a bit to skinny naked....and I like skinny.  Boobs look good on her chest and feel good

Her approach was friendly but not warm or engaged.
Oral with to cowgirl ( I don't like this too much effort) to doggy.   Finish by hand in 69

For me - near to a positive- perhaps in a couple of months I'll go see the new nose plus in the area her price is good

Offline cottray

Yeah, I saw and reviewed her a while back - can definitely see why she's had a full range of ratings from positive to neutral to negative.

She is very hot (if you're into skinny girls), and is friendly and does what she's meant to - but it does lack the feeling that she's invested. I guess that's par for the course with her price, especially as a P&D.

I remember not having a bad time with her, but it is a stretch to say it was particularly memorable, even though I did enjoy it.

Offline PilotMan

She obviously reads UKP and must have seen my review  :lol:

She’s around 5’7”, very skinny and gaunt and she has a beaky nose.

Now that she's sorted her hooter out, hopefully, she can fix her attitude too  :sarcastic:

Offline AppleEgg

Does she actually do DFK during the punt?

Offline Randson

I didnt ask so didn't get

However doubt it would have been great post nose job