Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple House of Divine Victoria  (Read 2179 times)

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only
Usual place, usual slick comms, booked in advance
30mins for £80

This lady is well reviewed and I would endorse the generally very positive view.

We started a few minutes late as they are booked back to back but she apologised and I was given my full time without asking

Greeted by Apple wearing a mini-dress and towering heels. She looked fantastic.  She is a little more curvy than the photos suggest but still has a great figure and really attractive face, good boobs (not very big but nice and natural), perky bum and a little belly but the whole package is great. 

Great FK and amazing OWO and she took a lot of it - I was not able to cope with too much of that, very sloppy and expert.
She very much appreciated oral on her small neat pussy and invited me to put a finger in which produced quite a lot of noise - it was very tight

More OWO and then 'Are you ready to ride'. oh yes! Multiple position sex with some expert CG and reverse CG, miss, spoon and then some hard doggie to finish - I have quite a fat cock which is a little longer than average and has produced the odd request to do something else but she took it well and really seemed to enjoy it.  Fake or not I don't know but as with most of the HOD girls her attitude is really good, sexy, friendly and very willing  to please - it was a great experience. 

Offline boardyhell

never short changed with apple, she is always into the room quickly
always in a good mood