Author Topic: Most dominant ts escort in London?  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Mrleopard

I know of a few like Leticia, nick, Roberta Cortes, but what others? And more dominant than them preferably. For example I want ones that go harder and pin you down when you ask them to stop.
Anyone seen Martha?
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Ligan

I don't think any around at the moment are quite what I think you want.

Kamilla Rayalla is also quite dominant but, again probably similar to those you mentioned.


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
A few years back I remember seeing a webpage for a London based TS dominatrix school. Had profiles for a number of ladyboy dommes.
It was run by a 25+ stone black fatboy transexual who seemed capable of dominating anyone
Sorry can't remember the name, but sounds ideal for you
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 10:17:13 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Mrleopard

I don't think any around at the moment are quite what I think you want.

Kamilla Rayalla is also quite dominant but, again probably similar to those you mentioned.

Yeah it's a bit unfortunate, there's Patricia Lombardi but in terms of girth she's one of the final bosses. So no can do at the moment.

Offline diver ted

External Link/Members Only

Mistress_Grande may be what you are after from three UKP reviews - I have not personally experienced. Touring North West currently but previously has been London (Southwark) based

Offline Mrleopard

External Link/Members Only

Mistress_Grande may be what you are after from three UKP reviews - I have not personally experienced. Touring North West currently but previously has been London (Southwark) based

I'll give her a look bro thanks
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:39:35 pm by Mrleopard »