Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: isabel hotass, Hanwell  (Read 4205 times)

3 review(s) for Isabel__hotass (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Previous review posted on April 28, 2014.

Isabel's place is a five minute walk from Hanwell railway station. There's an initial front door you go through before knocking on her white flat door; which is literally besides a neighbouring door, on the left. Inside, the flat is modern and her room is neat and tidy. Isabel's English is okay and arranging the punt was trouble-free. She plays Latin music at the start of the session.

Booked 30 minutes for £60

Positive: She has an undeniable fit size 6 body. Lovely C-cup breast with pink brownish protruding nipples. She has short grown pubic hair, that’s shaped like a volcano exploding. A playboy tattoo is on the right of her pelvis. She's around 5'4" tall.
Positive: Facially, she's beautiful. Long brown hair, brown eyes and sports the red lipstick. She looks between 21-24 years old.
Positive: Sex was very vanilla, but fun. Did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished off in missionary. Also did foreplay where I was playing with her body, while she gyrated on me. She doesn’t do french kissing or OWO/CIM at all.
Positive: Personality/attitude wise, she's very friendly and easy to get along with.

Neutral: OW was decent; did enough to get me hard.
Neutral: After the session ended, she was on her mobile giving directions to a punter. Not a problem for me as I was about to leave, but still unprofessional. Plus it indicates that she doesn't always wash between punters, as she got dressed up right after the punt ended, with the punter due to arrive in five minutes. :P

Negative: None.

If you're after a WG who provides an extensive service, takes her times and is dirty; Isabel is not the right WG. However, if you're looking for a basic/vanilla service with an attractive WG; she's good pick. She'll make a good plan B; if you're first choice punt, in the area, fails and you don't want to go home empty handed, she's a safe choice to go with.

Happy punting © panel999

password02

Thanks for the decent review - seems VFM for £60 in west London but with no kissing and OWO she is not for me but glad you had a decent punt

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks for the decent review - seems VFM for £60 in west London but with no kissing and OWO she is not for me but glad you had a decent punt
Agreed, no kissing or owo and the deal is killed. But better to know, and thanks for posting the review

Offline Robster199

Agreed, no kissing or owo and the deal is killed. But better to know, and thanks for posting the review

+1

Offline backofthenet

with a surname like that, school must have been a nightmare for her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What is it with these Romanian girls and kissing.  ??????????????????

One of the many reasons I would always avoid them.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline backofthenet

Thanks Jimmy. For everyone's benefit I hope you'll be able to find the time to share the fact, whenever they are mentioned on this board,  that you avoid Eastern European women. To add to our collective wisdom.

francis1977

On my HotList, but after a very negative with a Romanian girl the other day, I'm very cautious. She looks amazing as Romanians often do..

Hydrant

Looking at her Q&A, even Romanians think Romanians are dodgy. She won't see punters from her own country. Says she's in Greenwich now, BTW.