Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondy Lucill  (Read 1495 times)

tonysoprano

External Link/Members Only

I know there is already a thread for this girl with a negative review but i like her pictures and after speaking to her on the phone i thought i'd give her a try. Sadly i really shouldn't have bothered as the phone call was the highlight of my experience with her.

Firstly, she does have a pretty face but her body is a real let-down. Her tummy is definitely a bit flabby and her arse is saggy. The pics certainly don't reflect that although she does have a nice pair of tits.

After arriving at her flat, we undressed and before i could get near her i was instructed to lie face down on the bed because "first we start with massage". I could feel my libido lowering instantly but i let her give me a very half-hearted back rub. I then rolled over so she could wank me off and perform a very mechanical covered blowjob. There was absolutely nothing in the way of kissing, eye contact or foreplay of any kind. I was actually quite bored at this point but having got hard i thought i should fuck her and get some money's worth. So i jumped on top of her thinking a cock inside her might loosen her up a bit. As the previous reviewer mentioned, while being fucked she closed her eyes and looked the other way. So i let her ride me and again she looked the other way and closed her eyes. By now i was really losing interest so to get things over with i just flipped her into doggy and rammed her hard for a minute or 2 until i came.

The whole thing was a bit like shagging a blow up doll. Afterwards she claimed she doesn't even like to kiss with boyfriends! I find that hard to believe.

Although Lucill is pretty her figure is a let- down and she's not particularly sexy in any way. I don't think she likes her work, looks bored and provides a rubbish, lazy service with no kissing, no OWO, no foreplay of any kind and a cold, distant attitude that is very off-putting.

Lucill should probably be in a sauna\parlour where this type of service is common. I have to give her a very big thumbs down and despite the alluring pics, she's really not worth shagging at all. Avoid.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Commiserations regarding an unsatisfactory session you had. I can see (sort of) as to why she is visually appealing
based upon her profile pictures. You mention she's flabby and having a bit of a tummy, hence the link attached
am I correct in assuming this is an old picture of Lucille? She looks very petite?

Profile list mentions OWO, facials, Kissing/FK, reverse oral. All made up and fictional, or a case of charging more £££££s extras
on top of her rates? Given what you described regarding attitude,  perhaps she would have charged the extras and still failed to deliver?

LL

Sounds like a fucking disaster like the punt I had last night (which was so shit I don't even want to write a review for it).
Better luck on your next punt.

Offline smiths

I know there is already a thread for this girl with a negative review but i like her pictures and after speaking to her on the phone i thought i'd give her a try. Sadly i really shouldn't have bothered as the phone call was the highlight of my experience with her.

Firstly, she does have a pretty face but her body is a real let-down. Her tummy is definitely a bit flabby and her arse is saggy. The pics certainly don't reflect that although she does have a nice pair of tits.

After arriving at her flat, we undressed and before i could get near her i was instructed to lie face down on the bed because "first we start with massage". I could feel my libido lowering instantly but i let her give me a very half-hearted back rub. I then rolled over so she could wank me off and perform a very mechanical covered blowjob. There was absolutely nothing in the way of kissing, eye contact or foreplay of any kind. I was actually quite bored at this point but having got hard i thought i should fuck her and get some money's worth. So i jumped on top of her thinking a cock inside her might loosen her up a bit. As the previous reviewer mentioned, while being fucked she closed her eyes and looked the other way. So i let her ride me and again she looked the other way and closed her eyes. By now i was really losing interest so to get things over with i just flipped her into doggy and rammed her hard for a minute or 2 until i came.

The whole thing was a bit like shagging a blow up doll. Afterwards she claimed she doesn't even like to kiss with boyfriends! I find that hard to believe.

Although Lucill is pretty her figure is a let- down and she's not particularly sexy in any way. I don't think she likes her work, looks bored and provides a rubbish, lazy service with no kissing, no OWO, no foreplay of any kind and a cold, distant attitude that is very off-putting.

Lucill should probably be in a sauna\parlour where this type of service is common. I have to give her a very big thumbs down and despite the alluring pics, she's really not worth shagging at all. Avoid.

Sounds shit, i hope your luck changes soon as thats 3 negative reviews out of 3 on here so far. :hi:

tonysoprano

Yeh, that's her but she's less toned in real life. When she sits on top of you, her belly sags a bit and from behind her arse is quite soft and flabby. I think the pics flatter her figure although her boobs are good.

The profile is bollocks mate, she won't do OWO, DFK, facials or kissing etc. Not sure about reverse oral as i really didn't feel like going down on her given her approach.

I didn't ask if she charged extra for those services as her performance doesn't really make me think she would do those things with any enthusiasm. Perhaps someone who offers her more money for those services would get a better performance? I doubt it personally.

tonysoprano

Sounds shit, i hope your luck changes soon as thats 3 negative reviews out of 3 on here so far. :hi:

I know i'm going through a bit of a lean patch :(

I'll have to venture out of Haringey as i think every decent WG in this area has now fucked off lol

Offline laidbackasiandude

Yeh, that's her but she's less toned in real life. When she sits on top of you, her belly sags a bit and from behind her arse is quite soft and flabby. I think the pics flatter her figure although her boobs are good.

The profile is bollocks mate, she won't do OWO, DFK, facials or kissing etc. Not sure about reverse oral as i really didn't feel like going down on her given her approach.

I didn't ask if she charged extra for those services as her performance doesn't really make me think she would do those things with any enthusiasm. Perhaps someone who offers her more money for those services would get a better performance? I doubt it personally.

Paying more never guarantees an improved standard of service, better luck next time. You deserve a break from three sub-standard
sessions suffered already.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:53:56 pm by laidbackasiandude »

password02

Sorry to read another negative - why not visit Michelle Independent? based in E4 she is not to far from N16? at least it will be a big positive this time with a girl that is highly regarded as excellent looker and excellent services

tonysoprano

She's definitely on my list - she looks very sexy. I've just been busy lately so not willing to travel to far from home.

I do have a few regulars i see that I can rely on for a great fuck so all is not lost!

Offline The_Don

local to me really like the look of her but looks don't offer service, not active since 11/09/2014  :blush:

Offline king tarzan

she found me amusing, a comedy show to be exact, she let me kiss with lips only, licked her mango, very nice tits, i found her size 10 to 12 body quite decent to be honest, she insisted on ow, to which i had a childish tantrum, which she found amusing, but i let her do oral with on my banana beast which was ok, sex was missionary with plenty of lip kisses..
i would say for me at the high end of neutral to be honest all round..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac