Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexY_MeLLisa_ - Heathrow  (Read 1528 times)

39 review(s) for SexY_MeLLisa_ (35 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline DukeOfHazzard

Met SexY_MeLLisa_ in early april2023.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Flats near Mcdonalds on the Bath Road parking can be tricky so parked a couple of streets away in a residential area.
Rang on arrival and got flat number.
Usual hiding behind the door. She was wearing matching sexy bra knickers and stockings and i thought she looked fit as fuck. 6ft in heels.
£150 for 1 hour handed over and she left to stash the cash as she guided me into a bedroom.
Back within a couple of minutes with glass of water for me and straight into deep french kissing.
Undies off to real great pair of E sized (enhanced) tits and fully freshly shaved fanny.
Straight into 69 as deepthroated my cock down to the balls as i ate her out and tongue fucked her.
Lots of rough groping of her was welcomed but a stern no fingers in pussy! On with the rubber and
She rides well, lots of energy letting you suck and play with her tits.
Doggy style in front of the mirrored wardrobe, was encouraged to bang her deep and hard with lots of naughty boy and you're going to make me cum. Great to watch in the mirror.
Smashed her hard and could feel her tight pussy tighten around my cock as she wanked herself to a noisy orgasm whilst i banged her hard.
Her cunt was soaking at this point and i pulled out and she sucked the juices off my dick. Got her into mish and legs up onto my shoulders as she insisted i fuck her hard.
Was to make this last the remaining 20 minutes as i fucked her and enjoyed her tits.
Finally with 5 mins remaining i came balls deep in her pussy. Lots of dfk, tits sucking and rough fucking whenever i wanted.
In short a great punt with a pretty 40 year with a great body
Would i go back? Definately!

Offline RimJobBob

Thanks. The filter on her pics has put me off but sucking you after fucking her really appeals!