Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexxyStacey - Morden  (Read 1488 times)

7 review(s) for SexxyStacey (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: First quarter 2023

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £45 for 20 mins

Comms: Text message arranged the meet all straight forward was given door number on arrival

Appearance: Same as pics short got a bit of body about her medium boobs bit sagy medium arse which has a bit of weight to it

Services: OW Mish CG Doggy DFK

Arrived at the location split house flat nice and clean bedroom nice size fit for purpose music on in the background. Stacey is a cool South London girl who provides a good service  good convo and made me feel welcome. Told to undress laying next to each other she started playing with my wand bit of a HJ then on with the Dom for some OW I didn’t fancy OWO that day. This was good a bit rush at first then I asked her to slow down she knows what she’s doing good suction sloppy and attempts to go deep. Then moved onto the main course she literally bent over in doggy and held it open for me and I happily obliged and went straight in, I love when girls do this so it was a good start from the off. We then went through a few positions where she allowed me to bend her up and pound away she is quite flexable and small and don’t mind her legs arms etc being pinned down and smashed. She was very responsive and reciprocated the same energy through out, came in the bag in prone I think, quick chat said our good byes. No hygiene issues here clean as a whistle. VGVFM not sure if the prices will go up anytime soon but for that price its very good. On her AW she has a lot of deals listed.

Would I recommend: Yeah defo VFM and she takes direction

Would I go back: I’ve seen her multiple times since

Any questions do ask.