Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GreatestNicolax - Brentford  (Read 1774 times)

40 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (34 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: First quarter 2023

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £100 for 30 mins

Comms: Straight forward text got asked to call her back

Appearance: Same as the Pics Fake Tits and a BBL which Imo is well done her body is in good shape

Services: OWO Mish CG DFK

Nicola has been reviewed a lot of times so ill keep my review short. Nice clean modern flat she was very welcoming and held a good convo. Services was very good the usual OWO tit sucking grabbing all over her body its quite impressive she either keeps her self in shape or obviously has had more than a BBL and Tit job. Went through the motions all delivered very well, my only gripe was I came quite early but wasn’t offered multiple pops just was giving a massage for the rest of the session and id say I had at least half left. She seemed very business like and it felt like she was onto the next appointment. Some ways its partly my fault for not confirming multiple pops before, I could’ve said something whilst in the meet but didn’t want to create a bad atmosphere and said fuck it next time.

Would I recommend: Yes her body is amazing and attitude was goodish but confirm services beforehand

Would I go back: Yes I will plan another trip at some point but there are few other SP’s that I want to sample at this price point first.

Any questions do ask.

Offline WL_1980

Did you get through to her 1st time you tried? As this ones been on the HL for years but given up on her as I can't get through to her for shit!

Offline Saltnpepper

Nah I was trying for a few months on and off. As she don't turn on the light you're none the wiser. Literally I just kept the text as small and to the point. Hi are you available this evening. Something along those lines

Offline JonasG

She's just a bland punt.

Novelty wears off pretty quick cos she is quite sexy but just a bit boring.

Offline Saltnpepper

She's just a bland punt.

Novelty wears off pretty quick cos she is quite sexy but just a bit boring.

Yeah I agree, I just was a bit disappointed and pissed at the time but thought stuff it its a punt these things happen. I'll try her again for sure but not right away at that price.

Offline DoorDash

Out of interest, do SPs generally offer you 2x pops in a 30min booking?

2x pops in a 100£ 30 min booking is far fetched for me … would feel like I’m taking the piss. Maybe with a Romanian. Still a stretch.

Nevertheless Nicolas age (late 40s) and vanilla approach means I never bother visiting

Offline The_Don

Out of interest, do SPs generally offer you 2x pops in a 30min booking?

Depends on the W/G, I've punted some that only offer 1 pop per booking and others that do 3 and try for more.

I've also walked on some W/G before even popping because of attitude/service or other issues.

IMO, best to confirm when booking or at the punt
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 09:40:52 am by The_Don »

Offline Taxi Driver

She's soooooo boring. Don't bother. Just goes through the motions.Think now she only sees her stable of regulars who live in the area.

Offline JonasG

She's soooooo boring. Don't bother. Just goes through the motions.Think now she only sees her stable of regulars who live in the area.

Yeah.

She's one of those WGs you see when you 1st start punting who seem top but the more you see other WGs, she just falls way down the pecking order.

Didn't see her for years and saw her last year and she's gotten worse.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:36:38 am by JonasG »

Offline Makka124

Yeah.

She's one of those WGs you see when you 1st start punting who seem top but the more you see other WGs, she just falls way down the pecking order.

Didn't see her for years and saw her last year and she's gotten worse.

Yes she’s got worse, she used to be proper filthy doing anal, giving rimming and the lot to now a basic service

Offline Makaveli123

Used to have a good 15min session with her back in the day. Still tempted lol

Offline Saltnpepper

Yes she’s got worse, she used to be proper filthy doing anal, giving rimming and the lot to now a basic service

:mad: oh man why wasn't I around then