Author Topic: Alisha al shafa clinic sparkbrook  (Read 1829 times)

Offline bonham

Phoned to see who was working Alisha and shazmia  who I seen reviewed last week.
I asked what nationality Alisha was the lady on phone seid you don't need to know that but usually tells me.
So I booked alisha for the hour.
Arrived paid £40 for the hour seid go straight into the room and girl will be in shortly.
I got ready still not knowing what alisha looked like .
5 minutes she comes in and then seen she was same size has last week's girl shazmia.
Disappointed but hopefully get a great massage and HE.
Well she sertently is one of the best doing massage witch got her a positive
I've been lucky lately getting realy good massages but not the most attractive girls.
But a good massage is important to me.
I stayed on my front for about 45 minutes has I was in no hurry to turn over especially has she was giving me a great bum massage and very sensual and didn't need to look who was doing it.
Turned over last 15 minutes where she gave abit of chest and sensual massage around the balls and dick.
And asked what I wanted to finish with I seid hand relief please.
She was doing it very nice but probably thurt I needed help to cum so lifted her top up and bra to reveal very nice pair of brests wish I felt and she leaned forward to let me suck them.
That definitely got me over the line.
I asked what nationality She was she seid she's from morroco.
She's probably about early 30s .
She didn't mention money but gave her £30 has she got her tits out without asking me she was happy with this . She did say she's worked here on and off for the last 2 years has she has a full time job but was on holiday time off.
Will I see her again temping for a great massage but no so onto the next new one
£40 massage £30 tits out with HE




Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Contact details would be useful  :hi:

Offline bonham

Contact details would be useful  :hi:
Knowing how to do them would be very useful.
I'm a basic Internet user has I leave my bedroom most days .
Sorry Steve2 :thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Another good review bonham, looks like your the man "in the know" when it comes to fbsm massage in the West Midlands. I think you have taken the crown from Littlefoot  :D (by the way anyone know what's happened to Littlefoot  :unknown: )

Offline bonham

Another good review bonham, looks like your the man "in the know" when it comes to fbsm massage in the West Midlands. I think you have taken the crown from Littlefoot  :D (by the way anyone know what's happened to Littlefoot  :unknown: )
Not good when we just don't hear from them again.
Not like I'm giving up punting and won't be back .makes you think the worst.
Littlefoot and goldfinch 2 recent ones.
Littlefoot was a top contributer on here :(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 02:54:12 pm by bonham »

Online mr.bluesky

Not good when we just don't hear from them again.
Not like I'm giving up punting and won't be back .makes you think the worst.
Littlefoot and goldfinch 2 recent ones.
Littlefoot was a top contributer on here :(

Yeah, Goldfinch and Littlefoot good contributers to this site over the years and when you don't hear from them for a while you fear the worst. Hopefully they are well and have just left the site.Goldfinch was always on the ball posting links (especially for a techo numpty like me)

Offline m4rmite

I hope they managed to clear their browsing history.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Knowing how to do them would be very useful.
I'm a basic Internet user has I leave my bedroom most days .
Sorry Steve2 :thumbsup:

If you can write a review, then adding a contact number is child's play  :hi:

Offline oldmanking

I tried to be helpful by checking back thru previous posts, hoping to copy/paste a working link, but none of the links there lead to a current advert.  I think OP already had their contact details and address so didn't need to use an ad. 

Doesn't help those who haven't of course, but that's not his fault.   :unknown:

Offline bonham

If you can write a review, then adding a contact number is child's play  :hi:
Contact number 0121 293 6269
Not has good has a link though

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Contact number 0121 293 6269
Not has good has a link though

Thanks  :hi: