Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Sexy Nicol - Southampton - didn't happen  (Read 458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4534928) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline sadolddeejay

As there seem to be slim pickings in the area at the moment and one of my regular vanilla providers has not been showing as available much lately when I've had the opportunity to punt, I decided to try out a few of the SP's who have regularly advertised for some time but whom I haven't seen for one reason or another, such as lack lustre reviews on here. One of these is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

just because I fancied being with a short girl with big tits. (Yes, not "chebs" - I'm not Scottish ffs!  :rolleyes:) Also her approximate postcode was near a gig I was going to that evening.

So I text her to arrange an in call for the following evening - yes, no problem, and I followed it up with a booking on AW.

Came the day, I texted her an hour before to confirm I was still coming and are we still on. Got an instant reply "Yes darling" or to that effect. Then straight after something like "only thing is, I've had to go to London today but you can come and see my friend Fernanda (think that was the name), she has a lovely body".

I had a quick look on AW for a girl of that name but no luck, so...

No thanks love, in the words of the song, "It had to be you". So I bailed and went for a plan B - more of that when I have the time for a write up.

Sort of want to give her a negative for the almost B & S although this was more of a case of her pimping her friend and as I didn't sample the goods a neutral will have to do. I still want to see her.

Offline Vice Admiral

Curvy Sexy Nicol's "history" is a little peculiar.  She's been on Adult Work for over five years, but she only has three feedbacks and they're all from a six-day period in February 2022.

Also her other review on UKP reports a bait-and-switch ("looks nothing like the girl in the pics"):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320364.0

Perhaps everyone who books the supposed Nicol finds, as Sadolddeejay did, that she then needs to take a last-minute trip to London – and is offered her friend Fernanda instead?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 08:36:46 am by Vice Admiral »

Offline Southcoastlee

I’ve had her before. Basic bj and mush is about all she’s prepared to work with with a Luke warm level of enthusiasm at best. All in all, you weren’t missing much  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: