Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Estefania_xxx - Euston NW1 - FAF Latina but shit service  (Read 2201 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187869) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL

Originally impossible to book, but seems the hype has died as now easy with immediate replies on text. Booked at £150 for the hour, but on arrival told her friend needs the room so can only be £90 for 30 mins.
Bad sign and I should have walked at that but she is seriously hot coupled with a flawless record here, surely still worth a quickie.

Also a delay getting to her. There's a routine to stand in a few spots for her to get a look at me.  I don't actually mind this, but one spot then full address should be enough. Still unsure if she's indie, or if it was Sergio I clocked texting me.
Flat itself is basic, with a dark hot punting room. Waste of a stunner, who didn't want the light on, though at least I could leave the bathroom door open to get something.

Estefania as described in other reviews is a gorgeous petite spinner!
She's Colombian early 20s 5'1" with a pretty face, C/D cup breasts - oversized for her frame with large areola, slim waist, lovely tushy, and shapely legs with cute pedicured feet. Pictures undersell her in my opinion.

Kissing open mouth, but no FK. Guess lip kissing can do, especially as she's rather seductive with a very friendly flirtatious manner. Lots of touching, compliments and some sexy dancing as we stripped off.
OWO also pretty good, nice eye contact, shaft and balls worked nicely; though she's keen to rush to sex.  Very shallow too, asked her on going deeper get given compliments on my huge size :sarcastic: so not possible.

Rubber up for sex. Mish, very nice at first with some kissing and some enjoying her Spanish vocals and exaggerated facial expressions.
Leaned back and bent her sexy legs up, plaudits on how good I am keep coming, and at some point moved back to kiss her and screams "No!" pushing me away.
FFS, where did that come from.  Massive turn-off - I have no interest in forcing a girl to do anything :timeout:  Pulled out and she's all smiles, let's do another position.

OK let's try to salvage things with doggy.  Really shit though, with her not letting me get any depth nor rhythm :dash:  Lots of her squirming and bouncing about, could be hot twerking but she's really not doing it right.
Try holding still, so maybe it can work with her fucking me back, but then she would stop.
Pulled out to maybe go for another position, and she asks if I've cum, as also going soft from all this BS.  You know what, this is so shit, I decided to fake that I have.
Not sure what she made of that, but seemed happy enough as I dressed to leave.  And of course she still has the very smiley/flirty demeanour, now back to dancing and trying to kiss me, keen for validation that I had a good time.

Hard to judge why I had a train-wreck relative to the many glowing positives.
Can't even understand it :unknown: If rushing me fine let me pump to a finish, if you don't like me fine but drop the friendly act, if you don't want me kissing you fine just say no kissing.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Personality 5/10
Service 2/10
Comms 5/5
Location 2/5
TOTAL 30/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 11:21:23 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline neerajkaul

I remember her saying that she was leaving around 24th May or something. Seems like she doesn't care about the service now and only depends on reputation. Sorry you had a bad experience mate. And thanks for the review.

Offline PilotMan

I did have her on my "hit" list for when I visit the smoke next week. She's just been relegated.

Thanks for the review.

Online Ron89

Play by the play the exact same as my experience. She’s very limiting in terms of rhythm and not at all submissive.

Offline MrMohican

I dropped her from my HL when she took CIM off her list.

She used to have 'facial' on there too but that's now gone as well.

Bafflingly bukkake is in the list though. Its a certainty she has no idea what that means  :D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 10:25:19 am by MrMohican »

Offline MrMohican

...in fact come to think of it that list is pretty short she doesn't even have penetration on there anymore!

Offline xela1990

Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL

Originally impossible to book, but seems the hype has died as now easy with immediate replies on text. Booked at £150 for the hour, but on arrival told her friend needs the room so can only be £90 for 30 mins.
Bad sign and I should have walked at that but she is seriously hot coupled with a flawless record here, surely still worth a quickie.

Also a delay getting to her. There's a routine to stand in a few spots for her to get a look at me.  I don't actually mind this, but one spot then full address should be enough. Still unsure if she's indie, or if it was Sergio I clocked texting me.
Flat itself is basic, with a dark hot punting room. Waste of a stunner, who didn't want the light on, though at least I could leave the bathroom door open to get something.

Estefania as described in other reviews is a gorgeous petite spinner!
She's Colombian early 20s 5'1" with a pretty face, C/D cup breasts - oversized for her frame with large areola, slim waist, lovely tushy, and shapely legs with cute pedicured feet. Pictures undersell her in my opinion.

Kissing open mouth, but no FK. Guess lip kissing can do, especially as she's rather seductive with a very friendly flirtatious manner. Lots of touching, compliments and some sexy dancing as we stripped off.
OWO also pretty good, nice eye contact, shaft and balls worked nicely; though she's keen to rush to sex.  Very shallow too, asked her on going deeper get given compliments on my huge size :sarcastic: so not possible.

Rubber up for sex. Mish, very nice at first with some kissing and some enjoying her Spanish vocals and exaggerated facial expressions.
Leaned back and bent her sexy legs up, plaudits on how good I am keep coming, and at some point moved back to kiss her and screams "No!" pushing me away.
FFS, where did that come from.  Massive turn-off - I have no interest in forcing a girl to do anything :timeout:  Pulled out and she's all smiles, let's do another position.

OK let's try to salvage things with doggy.  Really shit though, with her not letting me get any depth nor rhythm :dash:  Lots of her squirming and bouncing about, could be hot twerking but she's really not doing it right.
Try holding still, so maybe it can work with her fucking me back, but then she would stop.
Pulled out to maybe go for another position, and she asks if I've cum, as also going soft from all this BS.  You know what, this is so shit, I decided to fake that I have.
Not sure what she made of that, but seemed happy enough as I dressed to leave.  And of course she still has the very smiley/flirty demeanour, now back to dancing and trying to kiss me, keen for validation that I had a good time.

Hard to judge why I had a train-wreck relative to the many glowing positives.
Can't even understand it :unknown: If rushing me fine let me pump to a finish, if you don't like me fine but drop the friendly act, if you don't want me kissing you fine just say no kissing.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Personality 5/10
Service 2/10
Comms 5/5
Location 2/5
TOTAL 30/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

She might be burned out...
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline akauya

She might be burned out...

More than likely she has positively burned out. It's a bit of a self-inflicted situation - both for the girls and for punters - when we find a good SP (especially Latinas) punters flock to sample their services. The girls of course they will see as many clients as possible in order to make a fair amount of dosh to take home. The drawback is that the amount of punters they see in such a short time (remember they come for a few months only) will invariably have a detrimental effect, mentally and physically, on the girls which means their service to clients will definitely not be as good as when they just arrived.

Offline Shadow314

...She’s very limiting in terms of rhythm...

This is pretty much the problem.  She's gorgeous and great on the build-up, but if I can't fuck her properly nor get an extended suck, then what's the point.
Probably was burn-out, and seems the profile is now gone.

Offline xela1990

More than likely she has positively burned out. It's a bit of a self-inflicted situation - both for the girls and for punters - when we find a good SP (especially Latinas) punters flock to sample their services. The girls of course they will see as many clients as possible in order to make a fair amount of dosh to take home. The drawback is that the amount of punters they see in such a short time (remember they come for a few months only) will invariably have a detrimental effect, mentally and physically, on the girls which means their service to clients will definitely not be as good as when they just arrived.

Yes exactly. Let s say she stayed here for 60 days. She worked probably 40 of them because the flats in central London are very expensive, probably she payed 4000 GBP for her stay so she needs at least 100 gbp a day to pay only the rent which means she needs to see one punter a day. So i guess she saw at least two punters a day, which means having sex 80 times minimum. It's crazy...
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline xela1990

Yes exactly. Let s say she stayed here for 60 days. She worked probably 40 of them because the flats in central London are very expensive, probably she payed 4000 GBP for her stay so she needs at least 100 gbp a day to pay only the rent which means she needs to see one punter a day. So i guess she saw at least two punters a day, which means having sex 80 times minimum. It's crazy...

Imagine if she saw a new punter each time. She fucked 80 dudes in two months. The effect on her mental health is enormous....

Offline Marvelous

. So i guess she saw at least two punters a day, which means having sex 80 times minimum. It's crazy...

I highly doubt she was seeing 2 punters a day  :D more like 8 +  if it was 2 then it wouldn't have tooken some off the chaps 3 days to get a response.

The amount off dosh she must have made would have made Pablo proud  :D

Offline PilotMan

I highly doubt she was seeing 2 punters a day  :D more like 8 +  if it was 2 then it wouldn't have tooken some off the chaps 3 days to get a response.

An in demand prossie will be seeing at least this many per day.

It would never be as low as 2 - that's laughable.

Online Ron89

Yep this one in particular has taken an unholy amount of dick.

Offline xela1990

Yep this one in particular has taken an unholy amount of dick.

Jesus....

Offline xela1990

320 dudes?? Wtf... 32000 GBP.. i might become a service provider as well..