Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai flower Alvaston Derby  (Read 2086 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline warypunter

External Link/Members Only

This girl popped up in Derby and with 2 good reviews I decided that a trip over on the A52 would be worthwhile and I was not wrong. Arrangements were easily made by text and the house number in a phone call when I arrived at the postcode. The girl is called Nonny and is based on a main road in Allvaston. I was able to park in a side road.

The door was opened by Nonny hiding behind the front door and I followed her up the stairs, admiring her knickerless bum, to the first floor flat which was clean and tidy. In fact, it looked like a recent refurb. I was shown into a small bedroom with a single bed but it proved to be quite adequate. From the off, Nonny was very friendly and I think she never stopped smiling. She asked for the money, £70 for 30 min, and while she went to stash it I visited the bathroom. As we undressed we started proper DFK which she was happy with and certainly set the tone for me and continued throughout the session. Her pictures on AW are accurate, she has a slim (not skinny) body and lovely tits which are firm with lovely responsive nipples and do not feel enhanced at all.

Both now naked, we moved to the bed and I got stuck into the boobs with nipples like bullets after suitable stimulation. Aware that I only had 30 min I moved further down until I got to her pussy which was clean shaven and clean thith prominent lips. I had a good session with her squirming around in apparent enjoyment and she became very wet. She does not like fingers inside.

My turn now, and she applied a condom and gave good oral, not especially deep but she knows what she is doing. I was not given an option of OWO but I was quite happy with what she gave me. Nonny then got on top and thrust me deep into her. After a short session of this I moved into mish and finished in the bag. She was happy to clean me and finished off with a short back and head massage after which I got dressed.

Nonny is in Derby until Sunday. Her English is not perfect but she tries and we managed to communicate OK. She shares with another Thai girl who I did not meet but I believe she is Thai slut girl.

I enjoyed this punt and will recommend. I will certainly return if she comes back to EM. My tastes are quite vanilla and I was more than happy with what I got. It makes all the difference when the WG is friendly with a good attitude.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey thanks
I tried last night but was too late at 10.30pm
Will try again after the Nottingham one  :lol:

Offline warypunter

Will try again after the Nottingham one  :lol:

Thank you. I hope you enjoy   :thumbsup:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Bloody shame she's not about for longer. She looks fantastic.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Bloody shame she's not about for longer. She looks fantastic.
I’d agree with that, need to dip it quick matey  :lol: :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator