Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28 - Feltham - Divine body  (Read 3664 times)

41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (34 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline neerajkaul

External Link/Members Only

Visit
May 23
30 mins. 90 GBP

Comms:
Text. Booked on the same day. She was prompt and wrote good english

Girl:
I had read reviews and was expecting her face to be very average, however, she clicked for me. She has this cold-resting face which I find very sexy. Body is the best feature and by far one of the sexiest ones I have seen. Her boobs are not well done, but give her a fuck doll look that can be tempting. Overall, I was turned on when I saw her. Smelled nice, and clean.

Space:
Quite a trek to reach. I recommend driving there. Parking is easy to find. It isn't very discreet though as I saw many families around the area.

Session:
Hide behind the door routine but welcomed with a deep kiss. Her skin is really thin, I loved rubbing her. She got to OWO immediately. Her technique is really great. Lots of flicker using tongue and switch between sucking and kissing is sexy. She lets you handle her rough, which I enjoyed. I pulled her hair as she blew me. Then we moved to doggy and I didn't know she does anal including. But the sight of her asshole made me ask, and wow.. she is good. Tight asshole and good movement. We stayed in doggy and I came in her ass. Cleanup, light chat and I was on my way out. She doesn't watch time.
She had quite strong perfume, which rubbed on me and I was worried my wife would notice. Lucky, nothing happened.

Positive:
- Pretty face and godly body
- Relaxed attitude
- No issues around kissing, groping, fingering etc. No stress of extras

Neutral:
- Location is hard to get to.

Would I return?
Yes. If I'm in the area, she is a must do for me now.

Offline ollielon

is she located close to the train station ? cheers

Offline jamiekinkxxx

All available if you read her reviews....

But in a simple one word answer....

No

Offline neerajkaul

I was driving so not sure. But I didn't see any stations nearby afaik.

Offline jgillis

It's a 25 min walk from Feltham Station on the Reading line

Offline ollielon

It's a 25 min walk from Feltham Station on the Reading line

cheers  :thumbsup: