Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _NAUGHTY SUZY - Tower hamlets  (Read 1181 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7174623) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jaylondon7

Location: Small flat in Tower Hamlets, 5 min walk from East India Station

Fee/Duration: £165 for 1 hr (£130) + OWO (£35)

Comms: I initially intended to see Patricia (External Link/Members Only) but when I arrived at the door of the address I was greeted by another women working there and told Patricia was busy and that I could see her or Suzy so I'd decided to go with Suzy. She can't speak an ounce of English so I had to use Google Translate the entire duration of our meet.

Looks: She's around 5ft 3, thick lips, nice round tits and plump ass. Having come across her profile after our booking I'd say her pictures are an accurate representation of her looks.

Meet: Saw her last month in April. Started off with foreplay caressing her great figure then proceeded to OWO. Her technique was great, rhythm was slow and unrushed. She involved the balls too and gave me a tit wank. It was one of the best foreplay experience I've had with a worker. Unfortunately the meet starts to go downhill as we move onto cowgirl. As mentioned in the previous review she limits the depth and won't ride all the way down. I decide to switch into missionary and again she attempts to wrap her legs around me but I spread her legs allowing me to thrust slightly deeper into her. She mentions that it's a bit painful because I have a big dick but I'm honestly average. I pop in the dom about 10 minutes in and warm up for round 2. In hindsight I probably should of just stopped the meet at 30 mins.

She gives me another round of OWO and I get her in doggy thinking I can probably now go balls deep but as I try, I feel myself hitting a wall in her vagina so I just stop and cut the meet short because it isn't enjoyable for me and probably isn't enjoyable for her either. She offers me a back message and says I can stay until my time is done but I decline.

Would I book again?: If she provided a blow and go service then yes because her oral skills are great and she put's effort into giving you a good experience, but never again for protected sex. It's a shame because without the issue with her vagina I would have been a regular. From now on, I'm never booking more than 15/30 mins for a worker if it's our first time, bad decision making on my part.

Offline Waterhouse

Do not put links/urls in topic/subject titles.  Thank you.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Location: Small flat in Tower Hamlets, 5 min walk from East India Station

Fee/Duration: £165 for 1 hr (£130) + OWO (£35)

Comms: I initially intended to see Patricia (External Link/Members Only) but when I arrived at the door of the address I was greeted by another women working there and told Patricia was busy and that I could see her or Suzy so I'd decided to go with Suzy. She can't speak an ounce of English so I had to use Google Translate the entire duration of our meet.

Looks: She's around 5ft 3, thick lips, nice round tits and plump ass. Having come across her profile after our booking I'd say her pictures are an accurate representation of her looks.

Meet: Saw her last month in April. Started off with foreplay caressing her great figure then proceeded to OWO. Her technique was great, rhythm was slow and unrushed. She involved the balls too and gave me a tit wank. It was one of the best foreplay experience I've had with a worker. Unfortunately the meet starts to go downhill as we move onto cowgirl. As mentioned in the previous review she limits the depth and won't ride all the way down. I decide to switch into missionary and again she attempts to wrap her legs around me but I spread her legs allowing me to thrust slightly deeper into her. She mentions that it's a bit painful because I have a big dick but I'm honestly average. I pop in the dom about 10 minutes in and warm up for round 2. In hindsight I probably should of just stopped the meet at 30 mins.

She gives me another round of OWO and I get her in doggy thinking I can probably now go balls deep but as I try, I feel myself hitting a wall in her vagina so I just stop and cut the meet short because it isn't enjoyable for me and probably isn't enjoyable for her either. She offers me a back message and says I can stay until my time is done but I decline.

Would I book again?: If she provided a blow and go service then yes because her oral skills are great and she put's effort into giving you a good experience, but never again for protected sex. It's a shame because without the issue with her vagina I would have been a regular. From now on, I'm never booking more than 15/30 mins for a worker if it's our first time, bad decision making on my part.

Thanks for the review, quick question..

Did you say you hit a shallow wall in doggy?????

OMFG!!!!! I think i know why she is so shit at sex and keeps restricting depth

..Actually it isn't obvious in the pictures. Granted she hides her throat at every opportunity....but her hands and arms are feminine

Maybe she just has a sponge / coil in there

how is this not a negative?

Offline Jaylondon7

Thanks for the review, quick question..

Did you say you hit a shallow wall in doggy?????

OMFG!!!!! I think i know why she is so shit at sex and keeps restricting depth

Yes It felt like I was hitting a bone. I looked it up after the meet and it appears to be a condition called ‘vaginismus’. I’d thought in my head that I’d just fucked a trans but she’s petite, small hands & feet, feminine voice so I don’t know, I hope not.

Offline Jaylondon7

Do not put links/urls in topic/subject titles.  Thank you.

Sorry mate, unfamiliar with the site. What do I put in the heading instead? 

mate you have to make this a negative unless you think its actually a neutral?

Offline PilotMan

No worries mate, just put the girls AW or agency name and the district in which you saw her.

Offline PilotMan

Why does he "have to"?

He's already explained the reason for his rating.

Why does he "have to"?

He's already explained the reason for his rating.

So this is where the internet loses the human element.

He doesn't "have to"...it's not an order or he'll get shot. But i thought it was a typically genuine negative which he incorrectly put as a neutral...or he thought through some odd reasoning that maybe it should be a neutral to be fair to the lady, hence the "unless you think its definitely a neutral". My energy over here you cant see which is why you thought I was forcing the issue but i wasnt.

Online LLPunting

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:56:45 am by LLPunting »

Offline PilotMan

So this is where the internet loses the human element.

He doesn't "have to"...it's not an order or he'll get shot. But i thought it was a typically genuine negative which he incorrectly put as a neutral...or he thought through some odd reasoning that maybe it should be a neutral to be fair to the lady, hence the "unless you think its definitely a neutral". My energy over here you cant see which is why you thought I was forcing the issue but i wasnt.

I appreciate that maybe what you typed could be misconstrued, look at it from the OP's point of view, the OP explained his rating and justified it.

You first queried why it wasn't a negative. When that was ignored you changed tact and said he has to make it a negative. This could be interpreted as you hassling him to change it to your verdict.

:unknown:

First off you queried it

how is this not a negative?

When that was ignored you followed it up with

I appreciate that maybe what you typed could be misconstrued, look at it from the OP's point of view, the OP explained his rating and justified it.

You first queried why it wasn't a negative. When that was ignored you changed tact and said he has to make it a negative. This could be interpreted as you hassling him to change it to your verdict.

:unknown:

First off you queried it

When that was ignored you followed it up with

point taken

I was so sure it was a negative but clearly it must be a neutral

Offline PilotMan

point taken

I was so sure it was a negative but clearly it must be a neutral

No worries.

He's also a newbie (2nd review), so I think we should give him a bit of leeway.