External Link/Members OnlyFee: £180 for 1 Hour
When: April 2023
Comm: By phone call on the day
Grace had been on my hit list for a while, but I still had my 1st & 2nd preferences to work through first and they were much nearer. As usual with calls on the day, 1 & 2 weren’t responding. Texted Grace who replied and I was more than happy to get a booking a few hours later. Must admit her main profile pics were the key enticement. Fee agreed £150 +£30 anal.
Location: Cheapo motel in the southern outskirts of Coventry. Easy to get to via motorway & A-road network.
The SP: Grace opens the door fully clothed. She sounded friendly and looked pretty enough but with filler lips. Because of those lips I could not work out if she were the girl in the pics taken pre-filler. She looked around 30 years give or take, slim built, around 5ft 4”. She came across as pleasant and quite chatty. Paperwork handed over.
The Event: The bed near enough filled the whole room and hence little chance of girl on knees floor activities, which was disappointing, so oral took place on the bed, not ideal. OWO was good and drooly. Condom on and she guides me into anal and I got my fill. Wanted to try other positions also. Changed condom, into missionary which was fine. Then on to cowgirl which she rode a bit too enthusiastically and at an angle, at which point I unfortunately blew too early. She did try to revive the chap but no good, the angled riding did it in.
She then offers me a clean towel for a shower, which I did not expect, but I accepted. Bit of a chat whilst dressing and then out around the 55-minute mark.
Summary. I found her a pleasant girl & got a good enough service to expectation. I do think £180 is a lot of money for me pay anybody just in case my player does not want to play mid-way. With Grace, I would go back for the half hour + extra service next time around. Same length of time with any other SP who prices herself high.
I am giving it a positive but a toned down positive as I can now see she is not the girl in the main profile pics. Perhaps, she doesn’t want to show her real face. I later found and read her past reviews on UKP, which readers may find interesting reading.