Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora Sophia Glasgow tour  (Read 1524 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline jedi master

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour cost 180 Pounds

Been with this wg before and was a previous positive  a few years back but think her services have now dipped.

Saw Aurora was in glasgow last month and texted for an advance booking was text back to call on the morning off the booking to confirm. On the morning off the booking sent text and then given address. Easy to find and sent text once in area and text me back with flat number at the start time off our booking.

Made my way up to flat and was greeted by Aurora who is still a stunner imo wearing very little lingerie, led into bedroom and got the paperwork out the way. I got ready and started with some dfk but Aurora had a tendency to pull away when I lent into kiss. Onto owo then her on top went to feel her boobs she then had a tendency to push my hands down to her hip on to missionary and back with her on top.

Finished with cumming on her boobs and only could manage one pop so spent talking a bit and she did happen to mention that since her boob job her boobs were very sensitive to touch. I was there the full hour and the booking was on time.

Would I go back, probably give her one more chance because off a previous positive experience.

JM