Author Topic: Oxford Thai Massage - Oxford  (Read 949 times)

Offline jimb3

Hi all. I recently had a bad back and thought why not try get a massage to help it out and if there were some added extras all the better. I read about oxford Thai massage on this site and thought I would pay it a visit.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: 02.05.23

Coms: I called the place in the morning 9.30am and a lady answered. I told her I have a bad lower back and would like some one to look at it, she said no problem they can help. Was told they open at 10am and to just come straight over.

Location: The place is on the corner of Thomas Street which is a busy area most off the time. If you go at peak times there will be queues of traffic lined up the main road. As the entrance is main road facing there is no discrete way to enter. Just fair warning if that bothers you. Parking wise there are a few rare parking bays opposite the massage place on Thomas Street but most likely you will find parking in the council carpark which is a 2min walk further down.

The massage: When I walked in the front desk was empty, but a mid aged Thai lady soon appeared. I told her I’d just called and she said ok. The lady didn’t offer her name but did ask for mine which she wrote in her appointment book (this caught me off guard a little). She then wrote her name in the next column (I tried to get a look but all I could make out was Bell…) and asked how long, I’d decided on 30 min. Was told £35 which I paid.

Looks wise Bella as she will now be named was an older lady maybe late 40 early 50, I would not call her overweight but she wasn’t slim either. It was hard to get a good judge on her figure as she wore a full sleeved black top tucked into waist high black jeans. She also wore a scarf around her neck which completely covered her cleavage. Talking wise she was polite and friendly.

I was lead into a nice separate room, a good size with a decent table and was told to just take everything off and relax on the table. There were towels at the far end of the room but none were offered to me. Bella left the room then came back a few moments later. A smile and another hello, and she began the massage. She started by climbing onto my back and using her knees to press into me. Beginning at my calf’s then progressing up to my shoulders. And that was it for the proper massage part really. I was a bit confused as I had actually called ahead to state I had lower back pain and Bella had completely ignored that area. Thankfully she then began a nice sensual oil massage with soft touches, cc swipes and plenty of attention to the bum and thighs.

I was actually getting very relaxed in the mind and quite  aroused. She asked me to turn over and said if I would like any extras. I enquired what was on offer and was only given option of hand relief for £30. I agreed and she nodded whilst removing her scarf to reveal a nice amount of cleavage. This is where it went a little wrong because she then went as fast and aggressive as she could. No slow build up to the HJ just fake moans and jacking me off as fast as she could. All the slow sensual massage of before was lost. None the less she got the job done and in record time. After the event she helped with the clean up and I was offered the use off the shower in the room which I declined as I was headed straight home for one. There was no nudity offered on her part and she soon had that nice cleavage covered with her scarf again.

Bella is a nice person a stood and chatted while I got dressed. Turns out she was new and only been there for two weeks.

I would have given this a positive if it were not for the fact that my actual reason for going was ignored or not acknowledged even though I called in advance and the abrupt change in tempo once extras had been agreed losing all the slow built sensual part of the massage. I would say the place is a soft touch massage place with extras rather than a firm Thai or sports massage place.

Personally not sure if it is value for money spending £65 here for 30 min or spending a £100 for an hour with a local escort with FS.

Hope this helps others.

Offline pythago

Personally not sure if it is value for money spending £65 here for 30 min or spending a £100 for an hour with a local escort with FS.

I agree with you on this. Unfortunately, you might not find a local escort for £100/hour  :(