Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Nina - Greenwich  (Read 2528 times)

1 review(s) for GORGEOUS YASMIN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline akauya

A quick review of a P&D visit

Gorgeous Nina

External Link/Members Only

Brazilian girl, 20s, short, hardly any English, communicated via Google translate.

It's the girl in the pictures, strong Latina looks, I found her attractive. First picture below is more representative of her than the one with heavy make up. Nice shapely body with awful bolt ons. She has huge scars under her breasts that don't look very nice. Her surgeon must have been a butcher, poor girl.

She was going through the motions, her crew is running a very noticeable conveyor belt operation. As I was leaving another punter was turning up.

My intention was a quick P&D session and I got that.

As usual with Brazilians, there's the basic rate (£80 hh, £130 ph) plus a huge number of extras. I never partake on extras as I'm a vanilla punter so I can't report on OWO, DFK or RO, etc.

Good for a P&D and as most Brazilian girls she might not be here for long.

YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

I exchanged some texts with her or Serginho. Says 69 is included; might turn into extra when I arrive though. I'm tempted to try, but £80 for realistically 20 minutes is not great VFM.

Offline Snax

With make up she looks amazing.

Can't wait for her to be my next negative  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Many thanks for the reveal :drinks:
Shame the one shot I thought might be the real deal and not so encouraging turned out to be the most accurate.
Her profile claims  natural boobs and the photos don't suggest fakes so your clarification is priceless  :drinks:

HL -1

Offline akauya

Many thanks for the reveal :drinks:
Shame the one shot I thought might be the real deal and not so encouraging turned out to be the most accurate.
Her profile claims  natural boobs and the photos don't suggest fakes so your clarification is priceless  :drinks:

HL -1

The "natural boobs" bit in her profile is probably boiler plate profiles text Brazilian Sergios use for their girls. Definitely not natural and definitely badly made. The scars are very noticeable and quite big.