Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arianahot_n1 - Portsmouth In-Call - Tie n Tease - knows her stuff...  (Read 1415 times)

6 review(s) for Arianahot_n1 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stefanow

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened at the start of the week.  She'd just arrived in town and I'd been wanting to meet her for years, so most unlike me I got in touch
looking for a session on the off chance that day - normally I like to plan well ahead and set things up in terms of a plan for the session.

Comms all done via text, and were fairly prompt and effective.  Arranged an hour's session with an hour's notice, tie n tease - £130 for the hour,
with prostate play and edging.  She only had handcuffs, but luckily I had some rope in the car so I took that with me so she could tie me up
properly spreadeagle.

No kissing, but not a deal breaker for me... just a nice to have.

In her day, Ariana would have been a real head turner.  And this is not to say she's not really sexy now... but I would estimate her stated age of 35 is
about 10-15 years off the mark.  Her most accurate photo is the one on the beach with a pineapple cocktail... but this is a bit airbrushed I feel.
So if you need a 35 year old, she may not be for you.  But as an old craggy prick myself, she was great. 

Conversation was fine, relaxed but businesslike too.  No bullshit weirdness - she's obviously been in the game long enough to be totally relaxed with
the whole thing.  Friendly and calm.

Arrived in the average Southsea/Eastney street with free easy parking that time of day (1pm)... by 4pm you will struggle to find somewhere close because
parking is a fucking nightmare between the hours of 4pm to 8am down there.  She gave me the house number and the door magically opened as I arrived
at it, and she stood behind with a nice smile in bra and knickers... 

Gave her the money and then a quick freshen up in the bathroom, upstairs to the clean and tidy bedroom with a nice metal frame double bed.  All good
so far.  Asked what I was after and was pleased when I mentioned a bit of nipple play added into the mix of handjob edging and anal play.  "Really enjoy
that." she said...  cool, cool, cool.

Got me to strip and lay face down on the bed, and proceeded with a comprehensive massage.  Felt good and whilst not a pro massage, it was really nice
and relaxing.  Have always tried to skip this sort of thing up to now, but am getting into it of late... a little bit of me-time!  It was a pretty straight massage for
about 20-25 minutes and then in the last five she started to wind me up down below.  She definitely is no stranger to a cock n balls as I was
about to find out.

Rolled me over and opted to tie my legs/ankles up first, which was a new one for me... when I questioned this, she said she had a plan, so I went with it.
She started on the teasing, paying good attention to my nipples - gentle at first, then more painful, hand over my mouth when I started to pull away.
Could tell she got off on being a bit of a domme.  Got a stupid little nine tails whip out for a bit but never really used it in anger... she really wanted me
wound up so I could play about with her tits using my mouth and hands (explained why they weren't tied up at first).  She's got nice tits for this, but let's
all keep in mind her age so bear this in mind when considering booking lads.  The more unkind of you would describe her as a granny, but she's still
a sexy one!

She finally tied my arms up and I got ready for the main event....  she knows how to handle a cock, and she is good with a finger up your arse too.
Gave me a great edging handjob and responded well when I said she needed to adapt her style to my particular needs, slow down, stop etc.
When we were getting close to the end of the session, she was sexy with the commentary, telling me she was going to make me cum hard etc.
(Sounds stupid writing it, but it really adds to it when you're in the moment.)  Was a great finish and her technique on my arse was so good that
it still felt like her finger was in there for quite a while after she'd untied me and helped me clean up.  (nice warm fuzzy feeling).

For this part of the action she had settle down between my thighs with her legs under mine so she was nice and comfy and had great access to all
relevant areas.

A final nice touch at the end was her commenting that she loves tie n tease and that particular type of session...  it really felt like she enjoyed it too.

Cleaned up, got dressed, chatted about whatever.  All nice and relaxed, no rush, no weirdness.

Would definitely return but might ask that she spends more time on the edging part, less time on the massage.  Or maybe book for 90 minutes
and ask for an extra 30 minutes of cock n ball n arse play...  it was really good.

She tours the country... mainly south coast I believe.  Still in Portsmouth at the moment, but only for a few more days.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 06:56:58 pm by stefanow »