Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinderella Rose - A hairy A-hole in Marble Arch  (Read 3606 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032343) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Snax

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Terrible. Took me weeks to book and in the end wasn't worth it at all. Her maids text game is awful. Takes days to text back and in between - lots of radio silence.
Even after agreeing a time, I was made to wait for 45 mins in the rain when I got to the postcode because she didn't reply. Finally text back as I was heading back home. I should have stayed on the train heading home with the drunk folks.

Short walk from Marble Arch. Fit for purpose no complaints there.

Price
£70 for 30 minutes of my life that I will never ever get back.

Looks
Very plain looking with visible acne scars, you guys are very easily impressed. If I'm totally honest I would rate her 3/10 facially. Her body was better but there is a caveat and I will explain more below.

Punt
Took the money and asked me to strip, when she came back she looked disinterested and pissed off. I tried to make polite conversation but she ignored me, instead motioning for me to lay on the bed. Very rude I thought.
Her OWO was poor, only around the head and no shaft. No suction and she used this weird two finger method to wank me at the same time. Tried to make me rush into sex 40 seconds into the BJ. I reminded her that we had 30 mins to which she said "Not long left" at this point I felt like walking but unfortunately didn't. I asked for more BJ and she then started doing 2 seconds of blow job followed by a minute of tugging my dick with two fingers whilst looking away from me. Very strange. At this point I seriously started to wander was she on something?
I quickly moved to sex, she asked me what position? I asked for missionary. As soon as I entered her she looked away and closed her eyes firmly shut. By now I was thinking let's get this over with, so I asked her for doggy and she turned over  that's when I saw it - a hairy asshole with thick black hair. This made me feel sick so I asked for her to go on top "No, only two position" she said. I was astounded and said that I hadn't even done the second position with her. She simply repeated "two position". I couldn't be bothered to argue. I simply got up and started to get dressed. I thought about asking for some money back but confrontation is not my thing and so I walked feeling like a fucking idiot.

Lesson
The lesson here is that although I don't believe all that mystical bullshit - when the universe is trying to tell you something believe it. I spent weeks setting up this meet and I should have given up back then when her or her maid couldn't be bothered to even text back. Also I forgot to mention they have a strong no black policy, made me feel like I was in the 60/70s. Surprised that they didn't include no Irish and no dogs in that text as well.

Overrated, lazy and rude. AVOID.

Offline Moneyd

Hi OP

No offence. But I’ll be taking this review with a pinch of salt.

Thanks

Offline Bat

You don’t seem to have a lot of luck - from 8 reviews you’ve registered 5 negatives and 3 neutrals :(

Offline LLPunting

OP, you chose to wait 45 mins, shitty as her performance was you totally teed this waste of money up yourself.
Never wait outside for more than 10 mins, unless the weather's good and you're finding a new plan B because your alternates have all bailed.  Then again so many punting god warnings by that point it's best to pack up and go home.

Offline ollielon

Gosh .. she is either letting loose or she did not like you for some reason .. I noticed she did not wear make up the last time i saw her ...  well deserved negative .. better luck next time nothing to do with god or the universe :hi:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 08:58:55 pm by ollielon »

Offline myothernameis

so I asked her for doggy and she turned over  that's when I saw it - a hairy asshole with thick black hair. This made me feel sick so I asked for her to go on top "No, only two position" she said

Has she really got a hairy asshole, and if so how hairy  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Parking

Looks like I've dodged a bullet, maybe she's getting jaded...

Online Stevelondon

A 45 minute wait……… in the rain.

I would possibly only ever consider something like that if I had seen the SP several times previously and knew she was genuine in asking me to hang around……. And only if there was a pub I could go into to get out of the rain. One that was playing a repeat of the Newcastle v Spurs game on telly that had FAF barmaids serving beer at a quid a pint.
Actually if that was to happen and the SP messaged me to say she was ready. I’d probably tell her to fuck off  :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 10:20:51 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline pbrown355

I still want to see her next time I'm in London. I hope this is a one off.
Sorry you had a crap time. Like you say, sometimes the universe is trying to tell you something.
Thanks for the review, hope the next one's better.

Offline VidiViciVeni

She took some time out in the past 2 - 3 weeks which might explain the patchy comms.

Between the 45 mins of making you wait, no make-up and general poor attitude during the meet, I think she probably wasn't ready at all to take your booking/did not want to go ahead with the punt. In that situation, the right thing to do would of course be to not take your booking and not take your money. You got the worst possible outcome of a shit service and money down the drain, so sorry for that and hope you have better luck next time.

Hi OP

No offence. But I’ll be taking this review with a pinch of salt.

Thanks
That was my first reaction too, especially as I've seen her very recently, no hairy arsehole as far as I could tell (and I got an excellent view in 69).

But then I noticed there was another negative review of her today, complaining of a poor attitude. So this is apparently not a one-off. I've not experienced any signs of jadedness from her -- perhaps I was lucky to get in early and build a rapport.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 10:49:58 pm by VidiViciVeni »

Offline MLawro93

She took some time out in the past 2 - 3 weeks which might explain the patchy comms.

Between the 45 mins of making you wait, no make-up and general poor attitude during the meet, I think she probably wasn't ready at all to take your booking/did not want to go ahead with the punt. In that situation, the right thing to do would of course be to not take your booking and not take your money. You got the worst possible outcome of a shit service and money down the drain, so sorry for that and hope you have better luck next time.
That was my first reaction too, especially as I've seen her very recently, no hairy arsehole as far as I could tell (and I got an excellent view in 69).

But then I noticed there was another negative review of her today, complaining of a poor attitude. So this is apparently not a one-off. I've not experienced any signs of jadedness from her -- perhaps I was lucky to get in early and build a rapport.

I saw her very recently, fairly late on, and had a good view. I was tired and the light wasn't great,  but I didn't notice a hairy arse  :unknown: My experience was a negative, as her attitude was terrible. She probably didn't want a booking, but someone else is handling her comms.

Offline boardyhell

You don’t seem to have a lot of luck - from 8 reviews you’ve registered 5 negatives and 3 neutrals :(
maybe he should book a girl with impeccable reviews and review
we all have different likes and standards
just saying

Offline Puntingutils

Thanks for the review OP, your negative was warranted. Goes to show 17 positives don't mean shit and ymmv :hi:. I don't believe you were an outlier because she wasn't prepared for your booking, like someone suggested, as it doesn't warrant her attitude. With this and the neutral, I'm leaning towards her service is slipping and time will tell

Offline Snax

Thanks for the review OP, your negative was warranted. Goes to show 17 positives don't mean shit and ymmv :hi:. I don't believe you were an outlier because she wasn't prepared for your booking, like someone suggested, as it doesn't warrant her attitude. With this and the neutral, I'm leaning towards her service is slipping and time will tell
thank you.
Others can throw mud at me but I'm here strictly to warn people from losing their money on false advertisements.

The one thing that keeps coming up is why are all my reviews negative? Why don't I see positive girls? I do. I have my regulars but there is no point reviewing girls like Kinky Ellie X because she already has a million positives. It's when I step out and chance a punt it just happens to be shit so I document them to warn people.

But I get shit thrown at me, typical of today's society. Ill carry on though because I know I appeal to the underdogs, the minority and that's enough for me.

Thank you once again for your mature comments.

Offline bedhedred

I saw her several times. She treated me well, but this was 6 to 8 weeks ago.

I have not been able to get an answer to calls or texts for the past 3 weeks. Her green light doesn't mean that she's working or available. I got a text back once long ago saying that she was feeling ill even though the green light was on.

Offline Moneyd

thank you.
Others can throw mud at me but I'm here strictly to warn people from losing their money on false advertisements.

The one thing that keeps coming up is why are all my reviews negative? Why don't I see positive girls? I do. I have my regulars but there is no point reviewing girls like Kinky Ellie X because she already has a million positives. It's when I step out and chance a punt it just happens to be shit so I document them to warn people.

But I get shit thrown at me, typical of today's society. Ill carry on though because I know I appeal to the underdogs, the minority and that's enough for me.

That’s fair enough OP.

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend. I’ve seen her a few times recently and it’s the polar opposite to my experience, and your review seems very reactive and felt like you were writing it when you were walking out the from the punt before counting to 10. But sometimes I guess that’s a good thing maybe.

I plan to review her myself soon, but want to straight away and make it look like I was white knighting after commenting on this.

Anyway I just wanted to follow up on my comment and yours. No hard feelings etc

Online Stevelondon

It’s what reviews are all about. All you can do is relate to everyone the experience and grade it accordingly as you, the writer, see fit.
Makes no difference if a SP has a thousand positives and you see her and it just does not work so you give her negative or a neutral. It’s your review.

Offline ollielon

thank you.

I think it is still valuable to review girls that have been reviewed multiple times .. even just to say they are still performing and also remind great souvenirs to the one who already saw them ... just my 2 cents and thanks for your review on cinderella  :hi:

Offline tantraman

... Very plain looking with visible acne scars, you guys are very easily impressed. If I'm totally honest I would rate her 3/10 facially. Her body was better ...

... photos collected here :music:

Offline ollielon

saw her recently and no hairy A-hole ... all cleaned, even adventured a finger in and it came clean (she did not really enjoy it btw and very very tight asshole)  .. I think OP had bad luck this day with the hair or just trying to exaggerate his bad experience to make it worst than it was out of frustration ... I hope it is the former, as I really enjoy this forum for the honesty of its reviews ...  we have all had shit punt and people appreciate a simple, factual and honest review to make up their own mind  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 10:54:39 pm by ollielon »

Offline myothernameis

saw her recently and no hairy A-hole ... all cleaned, even adventured a finger in and it came clean (she did not really enjoy it btw and very very tight asshole)  .. I think OP had bad luck this day with the hair or just trying to exaggerate his bad experience to make it worth than it was out of frustration ... I hope it is the former, as I really enjoy this forum for the honesty of its reviews ...  we have all had shit punt and people appreciate a simple, factual and honest review to make up their own opinion  :hi:

Maybe the op was joking, like he has said about his 12.8" cock, and his  £109,500 Audi R8  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline ollielon

Maybe the op was joking, like he has said about his 12.8" cock, and his  £109,500 Audi R8  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:D :D :D he surely is making a strong reputation for himself

Offline fannydango

A rusty bullet hole.  A tea ltowel holder.   A chocolate starfish .   Or just a bullet ? 

Offline myothernameis

You could TOFFT, and report back if it true what the OP said, or not  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Parking

A rusty bullet hole.  A tea ltowel holder.   A chocolate starfish .   Or just a bullet ?

A few squids if you ask me

Offline Parking

You could TOFFT, and report back if it true what the OP said, or not  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I got a birthday special lined up so I'll skip. Hairy bumhole or pussy not for me