Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: leggylexiinow in Farnborough  (Read 1958 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only

The meet was a couple of days ago in one of the usual flats in Farnborough near the BMW garage.
Called her the night before and had a chat and booked for the following day. Lexxi asked me to confirm in the morning, and sent me the postcode. One hour for £130
Arrived and parking was very easy within the complex, and phoned her and was given the flat number in a very sexy and husky voice.
Was welcomed in a black sexy outfit with thigh length boots. I was made very welcome and put at ease. Lexxi is very down to earth and so easy to talk to .. as if we had known each other for a long time.
She is attractive with very long legs and a super pair of tits.
As soon as paperwork done she grabbed me and started undressing me at the same time caressing my cock and a lot of DFK.
Whilst I finished undressing she lay on the bed. I laid down next to her and she dived in for more DFK. This was fantastic; she certainly woke the old fella up. This continued for awhile as I was really enjoying it, and I gradually moved down to two very impressive pairs of mounds and went even lower to find a nicely trimmed and fleshy pussy. I asked her to take off the boots and black stockings, which she did, at the same time calling me a naughty boy :)
Into RO straight away whilst kneading those wonderful mounds, and Lexxi started moaning and wriggling with pleasure and her cilt swelled and pussy was getting wet. She managed to get hold of my cock, which made me move round so she get it in her mouth and the sucking was exquisite. She certainly knows how to use her mouth and tongue. She was really good and able suck on my cock and balls, whilst I gently fingered her wet pussy.
As I was about to cum, she stopped and on with the condom and I was on top whilst she slowly guided me home, and with more DFK which was so sexy that it wasn't long before I shot my load.
I would say Lexxi is probably in her late fifties and in very good shape with short hair so you can run your fingers through which she seemed to enjoy. She is both sexy and naughty and will put you at ease if you are at all nervous as I was to begin with.

We both laid on the bed caressing and continued kissing each other and chatting for some time. No clock watching which was so relaxing.
She seems to tour a lot, but I will definitely be back.

Offline Bat

I have great admiration for Lexii’s simultaneous DT and ball licking skills. It’s a shame she doesn’t allow CIM given how impressive her DT is :(

Offline JonasG

Ooh right up my street!

HL'd.

Offline coolkid05

Decent review - she sounds right up my street. I might have to pay her a visit.

Offline Bat

Ooh right up my street!

HL'd.

She moves around quite a lot. I wanted to try a repeat performance but screwed up timings, on my part, meant I missed her in Aldershot recently.

Her ‘hanging head off the bed’ for reverse DT was very good as well. Not requested by me, she just dropped into this position very easily soon after I’d arrived.

She does have quite an ‘old school’ look and manner which was very different for me. Not something I’d normally go for but definitely found it a lot of fun for something different.

Offline JonasG

What's she like facially? I know she's in her 50s but does she have a MILF look to her facially?

I know she has no face pics but sometimes you can get a vibe of some of the shots on AW and got a feeling she's not all that?

Hope I'm wrong.

Offline Bat

I’d say she’s quite ‘hard’ looking. Quite a lot of makeup, short spiky hair brushed up/back.

Very slutty milf vibe. Not sure if this translates but a bit like what you’d expect someone acting as a prossie in East Enders would look like.

Not classically ‘pretty’ but not unattractive (to me anyway).

There is a 3/4, post-facial, pic in her private gallery and lots of pics of her hairy pussy. From memory it was a little more trimmed than the pics. You can get a good idea of her body from this.

Probably worth the £3.60 to review those before visiting.

Offline TallnHung

I'd agree with bat.
Older, hard features and short hair. 
Reminded me of the sort of barmaid that sucks off boys round the back.
Her deepthroat is really effective, her looks werent for me but that and her tits were.
I'd have returned if she swallowed too.

Offline JonasG

Cool cheers guys.

Prob worth to see once for the experience and maybe not as a regular.

Offline Bat

Cool cheers guys.

Prob worth to see once for the experience and maybe not as a regular.

That’s exactly what I thought. I have to admit that I may well return at some point just to repeat that head hanging off the bed and playing with those tits and fingering that hairy pussy at the same time.

Such a shame she won’t let you CIM whilst doing this though :(