Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Directors Lodge  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Scuderia Fan

Just wondered if anyone has seen Kelli and if so do you have any feedback?

They seem a bit hit and miss these days.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Allo

I've seen her a couple of times probably 1 to 2 years ago, fit as fuck! And she knows it, which isn't a bad thing. Great service and would recommend. Her main problem is turning up and I know she drove Lisa mad to the point that she gave up with her for a time but seems she's back. Fill yer boots!

Online Dipper

If only they’d get some more ‘real life’ pics up there’d be a fortune more ££ made.

Looks just my style, but I can’t trust that type of photo enough to book.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 08:44:43 am by Dipper »

Online Dipper

Although you can’t see a lot from Scarlet’s pictures, these are the best kind to use i think.

There may be ladies I’d prefer over Scarlet there.. but purely based on pictures it’d be her first just going by the website because i see them as being the most accurate as to what I’ll get when I’m there.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:07:07 am by Dipper »

Offline Allo

I agree. But I think the rear view of Kelly is her?

Online Dipper

I agree. But I think the rear view of Kelly is her?

I’m not saying it isn’t her. Just that the glossy style of photos don’t reflect reality very well at all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:28:53 am by Dipper »

Offline Scuderia Fan

Thanks for the feedback.

They appear to be struggling for stuff. I note they are closed today.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I tried calling a couple of weeks ago but there was no answer.  I wanted to ask a bit more about one the girls shown as working that day because when you looked at her 'profile' there was no information at all.

Offline l1mpd1ck

If only they’d get some more ‘real life’ pics up there’d be a fortune more ££ made.

Looks just my style, but I can’t trust that type of photo enough to book.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I've seen her a couple of times probably 1 to 2 years ago, fit as fuck! And she knows it, which isn't a bad thing. Great service and would recommend. Her main problem is turning up and I know she drove Lisa mad to the point that she gave up with her for a time but seems she's back. Fill yer boots!

She’s back on rota for next week - Thu Honey (that’s her name on rota btw, not the start of some sleazy proposal from me)