Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica95 - Nottingham Incall  (Read 9616 times)

11 review(s) for jessica95 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Bender_

what pub does Jessica meet you at? I need to be discrete?

If your booked in with her she'll let you know, personally I found it very busy for anyone care and it's two minutes, if that, to her place.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:09:45 am by _Bender_ »

Jackjones

So Waverley did your punt with her go ahead yesterday? did she bring the ID?

Offline Natwest

Unfortunately I had to cancel but hope to re-schedule for October/November so will report back. Nottingham is out of my area so I have to get quite a large window of opportunity to make the trip. 

Offline jimf67

I've got a booking with Jessica tomorrow, and just have a quick question for someone who's already seen her: The pub that you meet outside of, can it be seen from her flat?

I'm just wondering whether she waits for you to turn up before coming down to meet you, or is it just a convenient nearby location?

Thanks

Jim

Offline Natwest

I've got a booking with Jessica tomorrow, and just have a quick question for someone who's already seen her: The pub that you meet outside of, can it be seen from her flat?

I'm just wondering whether she waits for you to turn up before coming down to meet you, or is it just a convenient nearby location?

Thanks

Jim

No the pub can't be seen from her flat.

Offline j122

Offline Natwest

Cheers Waverley.

No worries Jim. Suggest paying the extra for anal if you haven't already done so. It is a favourite of hers and a hell of a memory for me.

I was away from my own hunting ground in Nottingham last night for a non-punting reason and parked just round the corner from her flat. Happy Days!

Offline monkeybucket

No worries Jim. Suggest paying the extra for anal if you haven't already done so. It is a favourite of hers and a hell of a memory for me.
She does seem to love up the bum fun!

Offline j122

Offline monkeybucket

You seen her now as well MB?
Yeah..she's actually away from my norm..she's not BBW but she's not a million miles away. Hot though, massive boobs and pretty tight mish her arse is very tight and she takes it like a trooper once you get going.

Offline jimf67

Finally met up with Jessica last Friday, had an excellent time with a friendly, curvy, young lady.

She was dressed as requested, and after "paperwork" it was down to business: OWO, CIM (swallowed) reverse oral and then deep anal, initially in cowgirl and then in doggy with Jess taking my entire length up the wrong un and thoroughly enjoying it!

Great fun and highly recommended.

Ravanelli

Looking at her rates for A levels could I book an hour but just pay the 15 minute rate? I'm sure my cock would be in there for no longer than 15 minutes in a 60 minute appointment.   :unknown:

I quite liked this girls pics and nearly booked her but was put off by her PG pics, which didn't appeal. She does seem like a nymph though and that has piqued my interest again.

Offline j122

then in doggy with Jess taking my entire length up the wrong un and thoroughly enjoying it!.

That's a great line, brought back a good memory :thumbsup:

Offline Taggart

Like Ravenelli, I seem to flip-flop between a booking and not bothering. On the plus side, I relish the thought of sodomizing her, but I dont like chubby girls and that what I see in her pictures.  I think for some of us who are picky, it could be an expensive session, whe for example, if you forgot about the anal, the Holly Golightly is better value for a couple of years older.

Decisions, decisions. Maybe I will spend the Christmas bonus on her?

Offline j122

I've seen both, though both were good in the deep throat department Jess was the only one to swallow.

Offline monkeybucket

I've seen both, though both were good in the deep throat department Jess was the only one to swallow.
To be fair they are both good punts but for different reasons. Holly is more gfe and jess is def more pse.
15min with anal extra sounds like a plan though when i'm next in notts I may experiment.

Ravanelli

Like Ravenelli, I seem to flip-flop between a booking and not bothering. On the plus side, I relish the thought of sodomizing her, but I dont like chubby girls and that what I see in her pictures.  I think for some of us who are picky, it could be an expensive session, whe for example, if you forgot about the anal, the Holly Golightly is better value for a couple of years older.

Decisions, decisions. Maybe I will spend the Christmas bonus on her?

Yes, as I said, I was on the verge of booking then checked out her PG and thought it was a different (far heavier)  woman.

Offline pianodave

Wonder if Jessica ever showed the promised ID proving she is a teenager  :rolleyes: