Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sauna advice - some questions.  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Nerfherder

Hello Scottish Forum!

I’m lucky enough to be visiting Edinburgh this week. I’ve been trawling the reviews but not found exactly
What I’m looking for. I’ve seen the ‘saunas’ mentioned and have now fully read up. Thank you to those of you that have left reviews and, in particular, to TKovac for his full guide. I have only ever met Indys for incalls, so the sauna scene is quite alien to me.

Thanks to the reviews, it seems that NTS is going to tick enough boxes for me: specifically a discrete entrance and girls on the younger side: I’m seeing more 20-30 yo reviews at NTS than BSS and Carols. I hope I’ve got that right.

I just need a little help so I don’t make a test of myself and hopefully get the punt I’m after. Can you assist?

1. I don’t see many two pop reviews, despite seeing hour long bookings. I’ve been bitten before by pop limits and was expected to know that was a ‘thing’. Would one-pop/30 two-pops/1hr be standard or usually chargeable?

2.  You head in and pay a door fee straight away, based on time. So you have to decide how long the punt is going to be before you see the girls?  Is it possible to upgrade/downgrade the time? If the girl is smoking hot, I’d like an hour and two pops. If I get in and am not impressed with the choices,
I might want a 30 min P&D and leave - but I have to decide before I see the girls? Is that right?

3. This is the bit I really don’t get: I put my stuff in a locker and shower (thanks for the tips to avoid losing time in the room). Now I wear nothing but a towel and head into some sort of lounge, right? I’m picturing a living room, sofas, coffee table. And I’m wearing a towel. This seems weird? And are there other blokes there also milling around in towels? Have I got that right? Indy punting is quite a private arrangement. Of course there’s a waiting room - I get it - but how do you deal with other punters there at the same time? Is there an etiquette? “Alright mate?” “Yeah”??? God I hope it’s empty when I go….

4. Services. When choosing an Indy, I can select by both looks (ha ha - if I squint a bit at the photos, maybe) but importantly, services. NTS seems like OWO is a solid bet, but I generally like either CIM or Facial finishes. All the reviews seem to reference confirming services with the girl in the room. But is it acceptable to bring this up in conversation in the waiting room? Specifically: if there was a smoking hot EE and a PAWG, but if only the PAWG would take a facial or CIM, I’d take the PAWG. If neither would, I’d take the hot EE. Is it ok to discuss specifics like this outside the room?

Grateful for all advice. Hopefully I’m being specific enough in what I’m asking for someone to set me straight in these 4 points. I’ve read the last few years worth of reviews and a lot of the Scottish forum posts before writing this, but have these questions outstanding.

I haven’t secured via AW an Indy who’s 20-30, in Edinburgh with CIM/Facial options yet, so I’m going to give NTS a go instead.  Lizzy xox might be an option (seems to be one of the only ones with good reviews), but I’m tempted by the walk-in option this sauna setup offers. It certainly seems popular with the locals, who I figure know best.

Offline Problem Child

1) 2 even 3 pops is cool depending on time, you’ll usually be charged an extra tenner per pop.
2) You can change yer booking up or down before you start, mibbe even extend it after if she’s no booked.
3) There will be other cunts about possibly. I never undress/ shower till I go in the room. Some do dunno why? Edit: just reread your post. Some shower before to maximise time it seems. Only takes a minute to shower so I’m not bothered about that.
4) Dunno about this, I’ve always just took what I got once we were in the room. Possibly reception could help. Ask when you go in about who’s available and services you want?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 12:13:27 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Matrix

1: extra £10

2: aye

3: just get changed downstairs.

4: entirely depends on the bird.

Offline Hooples cat

It's nowhere near as fraught as you're imagining, OP. Everyone else there is totally used to the set-up and it's not awkward at all.

The days of lounges with 4 or 5 punters in are long gone. There are more bookings post-Covid and fewer walk-ups I think. You'll be lucky (or unlucky) if there's more than you there. Even if there is, there's no need to engage the fellow punter(s)- I certainly don't. It's very rare to have two punters chatting away in the lounge.

As others have said, it's an option to go to the room to change and shower there but you'll still (presumably) have to go in to the lounge to make your choice and maybe wait until someone better becomes available. Also, no matter how quick your shower, it'll come off your time.

Regarding discussion of services, I've never heard detailed, out loud discussion of services in the lounge but a word or two in the ear of your chosen one or an invitation to go for a quick chat to the desk area will do the job.

Also, as I've said, more and more girls are pre-booked nowadays so just because a girl's confirmed to be working that day, she might not be available when you rock up unless you've booked. But then, if you don't know the girls, all you've got to go on for a booking are the reviews here.....because there are no websites, for good reasons that have often been discussed here.

But NTS is your best choice- and the lounge is marginally bigger than BSS.

Offline Nerfherder

Thank you all for the replies. I am still an Indy option first, but NTS is my solid backup. Review of either to come later this week after the meet.

Now I’ve got a better idea of how the saunas are setup, I’m intrigued.

Again- I appreciate your time to educate someone who’s normally south of the border.  :thumbsup:

Offline willie loman

if certain services are a deal breaker, you can ask the girl when she takes  you to the room, and change your mind,as a general rule foreign birds have more restrictions than the scots, the good girls on shift at the new town are natalie a polish milf, and tanya a thai milf, others find value with mercedes young scot, and anastasia a bulgarian  milf , sophie a scot who is pretty full on,there is of course no downstairs at the new town, all rooms are on the basement floor.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 07:47:47 pm by willie loman »