Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facials4u-x  (Read 1657 times)

16 review(s) for Facials4u-x (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only

Had a really great punt with Jessie today. Booked on AW early today for tomorrow and followed up with a text message. Got a quick polite reply that she was booked up tomorrow. We texted back and forth and I found out she was available today at lunchtime. Success! So booked at 1. Received text at 1245 saying she was running 15 mins late, so I amended the hour booking to 45 mins for £75. No probs. The time came and met with a beaming smile in her room. Did the paperwork, quick shower and then got down to business.

She invited to me lie on the bed and asked me what I wanted. I asked for CIM and then doggy for round 2.

She launched into OWO enthusiastically. Lots of tongue, nice and tight, really good. Also used her hands but made sure that the foreskin was exposed. Constantly spat on my cock so really well lubed. Sucked on my balls. Excellent. Came after about 10 mins. Then had a lovely little chat whilst i recovered.   
Jessie really made me feel at ease - she's very entertaining and excellent company. She gives the impression of being very honest and open so this did not feel mechanical at all.

She then suggested I do something to her. Turns out she likes the back of her neck kissed so I obliged and did some RO. She's very clean so this was not a problem. Finally sex in different positions. I didn't cum a second time (it is pretty hard for me to do so), and before I knew it, my time was up. However, you should know that it was me who called time (and I seemed to have stopped it at 45 mins on the dot without looking at a clock) and not her - she is not a clock watcher. She invited me to carry on if I wanted but I  had to get back to work pronto. She asked me if I wanted a shower but i declined for the same reason.

Overall, a really good punt. Good, prompt and friendly comms by text beforehand. She's really enthusiastic, and seems to enjoy what she does. I had recently been put off punting by a disappointing and very rushed experience with GorgeousLily but Jessie has definitely made it seem worthwhile again. Top VFM too. I will be back.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I had recently been put off punting by a disappointing and very rushed experience with GorgeousLily....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21000.0  :rolleyes: