Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's tastier - pros or civys?  (Read 2208 times)

Edinburgh punter

I tend to find going down on a civvy lass a bit of a chore but when licking out a wg it well gives me the horn.

They just taste better - must be the juice

xer0

A pro working girl will take hygiene seriously.

Where as a civys' may not necessarily be prepared for a shag or being eaten out.
With that said, sex with civys' is childs play.

Think of sex with pro$$ies, as levelling up your shagging skills, like in a video game (diablo 3/final fantasy etc.)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:34:51 pm by xer0 »

Edinburgh punter

Good point, they shower after every punt ensuring a nice clean gash

Offline nigel4498

Some do  :thumbsup: some don't  :vomit:

vt

I tend to find going down on a civvy lass a bit of a chore but when licking out a wg it well gives me the horn.

They just taste better - must be the juice

Maybe you just like the taste of her BF's sloppy seconds!  :hi:    :D

Offline wristjob

Pretty much stake my life on that not being true for most WGs, but life is better when you believe.

xer0

There are sloppy working girls.., and there are pros.

Use your own judgment.
Whenever i smell saliva on a working girls breasts or anywhere else... i know i'm not going to go down on sloppy seconds.

Instead i fuck them long and hard.

The funny thing is, the smelly ones beg for a bit of oral.., after creaming over my cock.
But not all are deserving.  :unknown:

Sparquin

If a WG says she likes RO then you know where you stand. For a civvy girl it's often a case of expecting to have to give you a BJ in return so they are less appreciative. Stick toWGs.

Toshiba

Thats funny

Offline MancSean

A cunt is a cunt some are clean and fresh some smell worse than a pilchards arse crack!! Bet there's some cheesy foreskins on here too!!
Nowt better than plating a nice wet clean minge just can't understand how generalising whore 's have cleaner snatches incredible naivety and delusion

JV547845

Has anyone ever tasted something really bitter in a vagina that's otherwise nice and clean and fragrant?  The GUM clinic nurse said it was nothing to worry about.  I wondered if it was a certain type of lube.  It's quite strong for it just to be down to diet or them smoking, stronger than one lady's gush juice even.  It reminds me of the `nail varnish' used to discourage finger nail biting.

Offline akauya

Maybe you just like the taste of her BF's sloppy seconds!  :hi:    :D

Otherwise known as the pimp  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are clearly living in a dream world, very few pro$$ies will shower after every punt -------------

Hidden Image/Members Only

RandyF

Civvy pussy every time  ;) - only exception being if your lucky enough to get in there before the whores been pumped rotten.

Offline Happylad

Cleanliness apart, it all depends on what they`ve eaten, and when.  Some spices and seasonings (particularly those in some asiatic dishes) are pungent enough not only to put one entirely off dfk, but also to make reverse oral somewhat challenging, and I remember one w.g. who must had have a lunch flavoured so generously with garlic that it virtually oozed out of her pores and when my nose approached the target my stomach began to heave.

So if it were a choice between a civvy who`s had fish and chips, and a w.g. who had vindaloo for lunch, then it`s the civve every time (and vice versa of course).

JV547845

That's interesting.  Some dude on another thread was saying Indian WGs smelled of baked beans down below and I wondered if it was all the dhal the WG's had eaten.

Offline willie loman

wgs smell of soap and lube as a rule, and they are usually expecting a bit of action, need to check before going down on a civvy.

Offline Happylad

wgs smell of soap and lube as a rule, and they are usually expecting a bit of action, need to check before going down on a civvy.

Some pro$$ies aren`t like that at all.  I`ve had more than one pro$$ie that`s stunk like a gents` urinal when the knickers came off, whereas my experience of civvies is that if they`re going out on the pull or the razzle they generally clean themselves up first

RandyF

Some pro$$ies aren`t like that at all.  I`ve had more than one pro$$ie that`s stunk like a gents` urinal when the knickers came off, whereas my experience of civvies is that if they`re going out on the pull or the razzle they generally clean themselves up first

I've often smelt latex off whores fannies, and on rare occasions shitey sweaty aroma coming from there arse.

I think some guys are more sensitive to smells than others.

kingkong

Pretty much stake my life on that not being true for most WGs, but life is better when you believe.

Agree with you on that. Showering 5,10 or even 15 times a day would dry the girls skin out, and women know this, so I seriously doubt that they shower after every punter. My guess is they shower before work and then after work, and wipe spunk from tits, face etc with wet wipes during the day, plus mouth wash after kissing/owo with punters.