Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET-CAROLA - fake profile dissapointed  (Read 1372 times)

1 review(s) for SWEET-CAROLA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Moee7866

External Link/Members Only

Good evening guys,

I thought I was going to end my night in a different way, typing up my first review on this site which I hoped would of been a positive. So I was on the normal website looking around and noticed this profile. I read all the info and thought great, looks good and not to far from where I live.

So I give a call and ask the location, services and also ask ARE YOU THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES. I was told yes yes & yes to everything. I then asked again ARE YOU THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES, which I was replied to 'Yes baby come'. So I had no reason the doubt, got a text with the location not to far from the station.

After making my way there I give a call to get the door no, LINE BUSY! I waited a few minutes and still line busy! I thought ok ill try one more time, if its still busy i'm walking.. This time they pick up and direct me to there door.

The door was opened from someone who was completely different from the lady in the pics. She said don't worry honey come upstairs I will take you in room to the girl, I was guided into a room and there she wasn't. It was a bait and switch. Infront of me was a completely different girl.  :dash:

I asked them both where is the girl in the pictures, the one who opened the door said 'She is busy at the moment'. No worries how long will she be I can wait :D.

'I DON'T NO MAYBE 2/3 HOURS'.  :dash:

2/3 HOURS?! ARE YOU CRAZY, defiently a bait and switch. Kindly walked out of there and left with my money in my pocket.

Was very dissapointed in this, I have been punting for just over a year and have had some good experiences and some bad. This is the first time I have had a bait and switch. I was looking forward to the girl in the pics she does look stunning..

Does anyone no any girls in the local area harrow/wembley who are genuiene and not bait and switch? I normally see adorable sophie but she wasn't working today.

Offline punk

Do you have any links to this group, so we can avoid these pimped whores.Hopefully you will have a better punt next time.

Offline punk

she is a barebacker 10-1 Romanian

Offline SamLP

She's Romanian, had a previous profile and she was called Sweet Carolina. She had many more pictures and good reviews on AW so I don't know why the new profile. I once tried to book her and she just never sent me the address after we had spoken. A few unanswered calls and texts later I gave up. I hadn't realised she listed bb on her likes but once I did I felt relieved that she hadn't sent me the address.

Offline punk

She's Romanian, had a previous profile and she was called Sweet Carolina. She had many more pictures and good reviews on AW so I don't know why the new profile. I once tried to book her and she just never sent me the address after we had spoken. A few unanswered calls and texts later I gave up. I hadn't realised she listed bb on her likes but once I did I felt relieved that she hadn't sent me the address.

May have been a previous profile which she had taken over,before starting her own one?

Moee7866

Offline SamLP

May have been a previous profile which she had taken over,before starting her own one?

I can remember it was hers. Had a dozen or so feedback naming her, and she used to update her profile pic and add new pics to the gallery weekly. She looks fit, but had added some weight. I remember someone comparing her to a female rockstar looks wise, but she BB's so it's a no go.