Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nonny Thai - Carlisle  (Read 1709 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wilbers

Paid £120 for 1 hour, no extras taken.

External Link/Members Only

Continues my run of all positives this year to 4/4, all with Thai's as it happens.  First of her 3 main profile photos is the most representative one.

After a brief massage, started off with an extended enthusiastic kissing session for 20 minutes (think that is the second longest I've ever had).  Tried a few different positions, including standing up, but the one we finished in I'd not tried quite like that before, its bit like External Link/Members Only but bed other way around.  Good massage to finish off, and her timer went off 55 minutes after we started, so out the door right-on the hour.

Recommended (of course), she is in Carlisle until Saturday.  Also seems to be someone else working there, who was out at the time.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her profile has popped into my NW Thai search a few times but don't think she has landed in Preston yet, soon hopefully  :thumbsup:

Offline Degsy101

Her profile has popped into my NW Thai search a few times but don't think she has landed in Preston yet, soon hopefully  :thumbsup:

No she tends to favour st Helens or Ashton in makerfield. She's on my hot list but not managed to see her yet.

Offline LondonDominic

Paid £120 for 1 hour, no extras taken.

External Link/Members Only

Continues my run of all positives this year to 4/4, all with Thai's as it happens.  First of her 3 main profile photos is the most representative one.

After a brief massage, started off with an extended enthusiastic kissing session for 20 minutes (think that is the second longest I've ever had).  Tried a few different positions, including standing up, but the one we finished in I'd not tried quite like that before, its bit like External Link/Members Only but bed other way around.  Good massage to finish off, and her timer went off 55 minutes after we started, so out the door right-on the hour.

Recommended (of course), she is in Carlisle until Saturday.  Also seems to be someone else working there, who was out at the time.

Thanks for the review. Is this one definitely fully (born) female? A couple of the pictures look a bit suspect to me.

Offline shaft10

Thanks for the review. Is this one definitely fully (born) female? A couple of the pictures look a bit suspect to me.

Thats exactly what I thought when I looked ...  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hmmm on closer inspection I can see why her pics are being questioned, quite an angular / masculine face in a few of them

Offline sir wanksalot

Hmmm on closer inspection I can see why her pics are being questioned, quite an angular / masculine face in a few of them

I questioned this on another thread. The problem with a lot of Thai women is if you stare at the face long enough there's generally a trace of masculinity about their facial features  :dash:

Offline wilbers

Absolutely she is.  Concentrate on the photos of her in the black thing, not sure why she has 3 photos wearing pointy ears.