Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina and friend - "very friendly sweet Chinese girl full service" - Northwood  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Wowgeek

Firstly a big thank you to Sattob for his review which guided me here.

I think I just had my first two and a halfsome with Gina and her friend.

The venue is a flat by the Iron Bridge in Northwood, fairly discrete entrance and a quick response to the buzzer. I had requested an hour and asked for CIM which was agreed. £100 for an hour plus £30 for CIM.

All arranged by text and I got into the flat. Obviously the picture on VS isn’t her. I found Gina quite cute though, not quite sure of her age but I was certainly pleased to have turned up. I confirmed services and price and she said that it would be her friend who took the CIM. It was obvious there was another girl in another room and it sounded as if she was with a client. This was starting to sound like a very cost effective threesome.

Anyway, stripped off and naked face down on the bed. Gina starts a very nice massage, she’s naked, and straight into full cc swipes and cock squeezing reach unders. She is slim, quite petite, I found her attractive. She has natural handful boobs with the ubiquitous chapel hat peg nipples. Very nice for sucking.

At some point she turns me over, gives the old chap some direct attention and then leaves the room. There’s a bit of conversation out and another girl comes in. Slightly larger and not quite so cute but still attractive. She’s the finisher  :rolleyes: she goes straight into OWO and does nothing else but suck, very well I might add, for as long as it takes. I fill her mouth and she takes every drop. Lingers for the post event dribble and then leaves.

Gina returns and we fill the rest of the hour with a really very good, deep, massage. Just what the Dr. ordered.

So they were never in the room at the same time but it was a nice experience nonetheless.

Would certainly return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iz88

working link? or number for this one?

Offline Wowgeek

working link? or number for this one?

No, sorry. That was the link that had the advert in it. It’s obviously been removed and I can’t see anything similar that suggests a name change.

Offline LLPunting

How long ago was this?

Please screenshot the ad with number showing next time.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:36:04 am by LLPunting »

Offline gman28

Unless I'm mistaken, the number for this place would be 07743313655.