Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulymay - Tower Hamlets/ Canary Wharf  (Read 1654 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032120) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only

March 2023 - 130 1 hour

Comms: All good and responsive over whatsapp. Initially reached out but she was out of town and let me know the day she'd be back. Waited a couple of days and tried again. Messaged on the morning of and arranged an afternoon meet.

Location: Hotel in Canary Wharf. Called when outside and was given floor and room number. Gotta walk past reception but was fine. Bit of footfall and people in lobby as it was a weekend. Decent room but nothing special. Cleaners were also on the floor and in rooms next door.

WG: No B&S it's her. Curvy Latin milf from Argentina by Way of Ireland. Speaks perfect English so easy to converse with and she's really nice and pleasant. Bit of a gut, decent booty and OK natural chebs. She wore a gown with some stockings, heels bodysuit one piece.

Meet: handed over the dosh, washed hands and got to work. Asked her to play with her self whilst I watch, she got the vibe out and was really getting into it. Let It play out for a few minutes before I went I got undressed and assisted with my fingers. I placed my cock her face and she got to work with a BJ and then it just flowed naturally from there.

Sat on the edge of bed, her on her knees and BJ continued before switching to CG. CG was good she went to town on it and came - she was very vocal so Had to cover her mouth as the cleaners were cleaning next door.

Next up doggy for a bit , before heading back to owo for a CIM finish for pop 1.

Chat in between rounds and then more owo/cim for pop 2.

Good punt, no B&S and good vfm in current market. I wasn't wowed by her but she's nice and provides a good service. Doubt I'd return unless she was close proximity and not in a hotel. However, would recommend if you're on the fence and like the look of her.