Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Thai Annabelle Ipswich  (Read 1989 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
This lady is well reviewed already so will be fairly quick.   External Link/Members Only. Comms were good, arranged a same day booking for an hour later, very recent, venue is a house on a busy road in Ipswich, car park nearby, £120 for an hour. Buzzed in, met by lady in nightie, it is girl in pics, I found her attractive. Into basic room, paperwork done, no shower offered, stripped and wet wipes.
I asked for a massage first, oil used, basic massage, she tried lots of pressure pushing down with her hands but I didn't think it was anything special, the legs massage/rub was enjoyable though.
She asked me to turn over, she was naked, she is very slim as others have noted but I thought she hit the spot for me that day. Cute, nerdy attractive face, nice a cup boobs and a full bush. It was the bush which had inspired me and it was impressive, a quiff that Elvis would have been proud of! It was quite soft to the touch also. I tried for a kiss which was not really allowed, I also went to kiss her neck which was also discouraged. This maybe because it is an extra, not sure. Condom on and an average bj, tried to play with her nipples which she wasn't keen on either. Let her do the bj for some time but wasn't really feeling it. Onto sex, lube and then cowgirl. She did this by squatting wide legged which gave an excellent view and good penetration, she is average tightness. When she got tired, went with missionary, all variations, I really enjoyed the view of her bush here. I was squeezing her boobs tightly which she was fine with. I have had a lot of sex lately and there was no sign of cumming and to her credit she closed her eyes and allowed me to pump away for quite some time with no complaint. Decided to finish with doggy and she positioned herself for prone, again with no complaint. I asked for a hand job and she gestured to remove the condom. She oiled me up and sat adjacent to me with her legs akimbo. Her hand job technique was excellent, one hand on shaft, variation of speed and one hand massaging balls. I was stoking and rubbing her bush, then clit which then resulted in a gentle fingering. Really enjoyed this and had a very strong orgasm, clean up and go.
Negs, basic sex with lots of 'no's'. Basic English
Pro's. As pics, banging body, attractive face, best bush I've seen for years, fingering. Fair price.
I  might go back for a 30 min visit whilst she is in the area just for the hand job finish. This is a no frills almost p & d but I was happy overall.