Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Touring - South Mimms Hotel  (Read 1177 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only

Tours but I saw her at S Mimms which AW unhelpfully classes as Potters Bar. The hotel at the S Mimms services  on A1 / M25 junctions. I paid to park and ad to leave my number and pay by card.  Not expensive.  It is possible to park free a little further away with none of that. 

£80 for 30 mins - Booked in advance

Comms - can be a bit hit and miss but this time very good, on time and clear, has kept me waiting on the previous occasions and I see others have experienced this. 

Lady: good looking probably early 40s with great natural tits, meaty pussy, tall and a generally good body.  A bit of tobacco on the breath which is OK.  I had not seen her for a while but she started quickly with kissing and other good stuff. Someone mentioned crows feet - not in evidence and in fact she is pretty and attractive I would say.

Action: unhurried and spontaneous - a little fingering, 69, oral, OWO, FK, ball licking - very good and miss, CG and some great doggie. She takes the lead when required and is very skilled. 

No clock watching and nicely chatty

I think she is one of the best and her slightly flakey time keeping is more than made up for by being given the full time and great service.

I have seen her here before and in Stevenage.  Each time was excellent.