Author Topic: Jenny, Nice Life Gravesend  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Shagswell2001

Was in Gravesend earlier and thought I'd gave my regular a buzz but unfortunately she was busy for a couple of hours. Plan B was a massage at the well known Nice Life just opposite the big carpark.
Just walked in and was greeted by a young lad who politely took my £50 for an hour and beckoned Jenny to take care of me..
At the time I didn't realise Jenny had been reviewed on here before.
Probably 30's tall for a Chinese girl at around 5'7 or 8, very slim, small  boots and a bit of a flat ass.
Downstairs into the slightly dark room where I stripped off an laid down.
Jenny gave maybe not the most memorable  massage I've ever had, but it was firm and ironed out quite a few knots.
Some polite conversation,  asking me had I been before.  I replied,  yes, but not for a few years. This was enough for her to know I knew the score.
She was dressed in a short black dress with bare legs, so when after a few brushes with the undercarriage,  she climbed on the table and knelt between my legs letting her bare legs brush against my inner thighs.
She has this ninja thing were even though she has always at least one hand on your body, she flits around the table so silently you don't realise where she is until she brushes against you.
Back areas all done she asks me to turn over onto my back where she stands at my head and runs her hands down my chest. This reveals a lowered zip on her dress exposing some sexy cleavage.
At this point she nods to my nether regions and asked did I want massaged down there as well. Obviously I replied yes.
How much gi e for b2b she asked, £40 was offered and politely accepted.
She strips off reveling a slim body with small perky boobs with big nipples.
Next came what can only be described as a thorough deep clean. Hand sanitiser definitely give the balls a tingle and I'm glad she didn't use it on the purple plum!!!!.
Lots of slides with some nipple and ball licking followed getting me up and running,  when she asked did I want sucked. Deal was stuck for another £20 and she gave  a decent standard of owo leading to an almost cim just before  she pulled her head back and milked me dry by hand.
More wet wipes and hot towels followed,  then a quick head massage followed by the obligatory karate chops to the body to complete and I was left a happy and pain free chap.
Works every day except  Saturday I think she said.  Has reasonable English with a very strong accent.
Just to recap, £50 1 hour massage + £40 b2b + £20 owo and just about cim.
There was another girl working but I didn't catch a look at her.
Hope to return soon.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:43:11 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline Arfnice73

Next came what can only be described as a thorough deep clean. Hand sanitiser definitely give the balls a tingle and I'm glad she didn't use it on the purple plum!!!!.

I have to say - this is the only slightly perturbing part of her service. It’s reassuring to know she highly values personal hygiene but when your meat and 2 are burning off like a 2nd grade science experiment it becomes a touch problematic.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 07:57:30 pm by Arfnice73 »

Offline Shagswell2001

Just a word of caution. When I looked in the mirror for the first time tonight, just before I had a shower. I noticed some red marks on my neck and collar bone. When they wiped off, I realised they were a rather fetching shade of lipstick!!!! Doesn't affect me as I live alone, but some of you may just need to keep a.pack of wet wipes to hand.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 10:01:53 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline Hunter84

Was in Gravesend earlier and thought I'd gave my regular a buzz

Might we enquire who your regular in Gravesend is?

Offline Shagswell2001

Might we enquire who your regular in Gravesend is?

It's no secret,  I've reviewed her twice, AlexiaG

Offline Simon1977

Is Alexia G still a good punt? Didn't go so well for me but i put that down to a 9am start. Perhaps too early for her.

Offline Shagswell2001

Is Alexia G still a good punt? Didn't go so well for me but i put that down to a 9am start. Perhaps too early for her.
Personally I've never had any complaints. I've known her a long time to be fair.