Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DSAR Data Subject Access request - any experience?  (Read 172 times)

Offline Pillowtalk

I'm wondering if any of you good folk have had any success with issuing a DSAR against a public body? I have reason to believe that a public body holds incorrect information/data about me and I would like to see it/have it corrected. The organisation concerned has a published procedure for this sort of thing, which I have followed, but to date they have not acknowledged. To be fair, they have 20 working days to reply and so far its about half of that, but I'm surprised they haven't even sent a 'thank you for your.... etc., we will get back to you within .... etc' This body is pretty disorganised so I'm half expecting them not to respond. If they don't, I wondering what my next steps should be? Anyone got any experience?
Thanks.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You won't be able to do anything until after the 20 working days have passed, then if they have reviews on a review site post on there or if they have a twitter account post there. Check if there's a regulatory body and take it up with them.

I've had recent dealings with Vodafone and ID mobile regarding a fraud and found they don't like negative comments about their services and they got back to me pretty quickly.