Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensitive Nympho - kilburn - TOFFT?  (Read 3284 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7134095) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mrbang123

Saw her a couple of weeks ago, 1hr incall: £200 + £50 facial
Total: £250

Called her an she replied, was able to arrange to see her quite efficiently. Sent me postcode, easy enough parking on the street.

Got to her place, as I was walking up the stairs she opened the door and showed off what she was wearing which was sexy AF.

inside, dealt with paperwork and went for a shower. When I returned we went straight into OWO she spend about 15mons worshipping my dick! Asked her to suck my nipples in-between.

Got the dom on and pounded her non stop for about 20mins.. did missionary, doggy, picked her up and fucked her, fucked her on the floor. There wasn't no position that she wasn't up for! She was a kinky little minx. I felt like cumming so I got her ok the floor and asked her to bed for cum, she did and I unloaded strand after stream all over her face, chest and some went on her hair as well, she didn't move, took every single drop!

Had a quick clean up then the normal chat post cum. I felt tired and didn't have sexy in round two I asked her to suck my dick, give me a hand job and suck and play with my nipples mixed with dirty talk until I came all over her hands and my stomach.

All in all great punt. However with all the extras, it becomes expensive.

Offline expeller

See her movie pics for face and pierced nipples.