Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy - Covent Garden  (Read 2037 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (81 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline yuunagi

Date: April 2023

Cost: £180 for 1 hr incall.

Location: a discrete gated apartment close to Covent Garden. I had some trouble identifying it but Adrienne was patient enough to provide further navigation details. Please note that she shares the place with another co-worker.

Comms: all through WhatsApp, I managed to get a booking for the afternoon after contacting her in the morning.

Personality: I thought after the initial hide and seek trying to find her flat, she'd be a bit annoyed, but I got nothing of that. Felt quite at ease with her and she's an interesting lady with other activities and long term goals.

Looks: a blonde slim girl with a cute face for me, minimal filtering (if any) on her pictures, well-shaped breasts (not natural I believe, not that it'd bother me). Not a perfect skin as some of the pictures show (that only exists in fantasies anyways), but she's kind of my type of girl. What you see is what you get. Her stated age of 29 is most likely accurate.

Service: kissing (not taken), OWO, RO, fingering, HJ, massage, sex

It's a shame you can't really know what to expect from her profile due to the lack of face pictures, but on arrival I was very pleasantly surprised. I was offered water on arrival and handed the notes before disappearing for a shower. She jokingly asked whether I was a minor (from my physical appearance :rolleyes:)! She tried to initiate herself with kissing (but I am usually averse to that) which in itself is a positive. Maybe felt I was a bit nervous so started with a massage. Tried a bit of everything afterwards and said I wanted to take it slow that time, letting her take the lead most of the time. Perfect hygiene, very pleasant oral on me.

Usually I do not feel much from intercourse but I don't know if it was the mood or tightness, it felt pretty different (in a good sense!) this time. Asked to finish with HJ.

Took another shower before leaving, on that note her coworker tried to enter the bathroom thinking it was Adrienne inside before excusing herself.
Had a really good time, I remember the chitchat more than than the actual sex lol.

Links:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 11:12:40 am by yuunagi »

Offline anonymouse72

Her co-worker and flat mate is Sweet Sexy Cherry.

Offline patelprat

Nice review, although I don’t know how you could resist/reject kissing such a very kissable girl :lol: