Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Average time  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Matium

What's the average length of your bookings?

15 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour, two hour, more, overnights?

yorkshire123

Mainly 1 hour but as I'm a 1 popper irrespective of the booking length I'm seriously thinking of giving a few 30 minutes a go.

Offline Matium

If you're a cum once man then the extra time is superfluous.

After all, the cost just adds up and you can use the money for other things.

yorkshire123

If you're a cum once man then the extra time is superfluous.

After all, the cost just adds up and you can use the money for other things.

Financial savings isn't particularly my major motivator, I think its more to do with me becoming less fluffy now (thanks to you guys) and been a little bit more selfish about what i want from a punt.

Thinking back some of the 30 minute tasters I've had to check out a new parlour girl have been some of the most self satisfying punts i have had so i don't understand why i haven't transferred that thinking to the indie scene?
Time to give it a go, thanks for starting the thread by the way  :hi:

Offline Matium

Offline smiths

I hour at 121 punts, might do 2 hours occassionally more with a good regular. I require 1 hour to do what i want to do after trying quickies, 30 minutes and 45 minutes in the past and finding them not long enough.

Steviethestud

After trying lots of different WG and varied booking lengths  I found a girl I got on really well with and when she suggested we have an overnight  at a very ( and I mean VERY) big reduction on her normal rate I jumped at the chance.

We've had several nights and it's always the same , meet about 8 great sex until about half three or four in the morning, early morning shag. She does everything I want - OWO, CIM, facials, loads of sexy underwear. She's really into sex, says she's addicted lol. And she's a good laugh and good company.

If she wasn't an Arsenal supporter she would be perfect  :rolleyes:

Offline johnny34

30mins on a first booking, then 30mins or 1hr thereafter.

bobbles1945

I used to book for an hour-but oftentimes found I could not get to the second pop unless the girl really good-so while I like to chat it seemed like a waste of time. So now trying 30min-if the girl is good might book later for a longer session.

However some girls will charge £70 or £80 for 30 min and £100 for an hour-so for the little extra outlay might be worth it for the longer time.

What really annoys me though is on a 30 min booking if you come at (say 20min) if the girl gets up and changes. IMO 30 min is 30 min of on bed time- not entering and leaving her place

Offline Happyjose

Used to always book an hour. Had got it into my head that I would probably get better service in a longer booking. Started reading this forum, tried a few 30 mins, and realised that the quality of the punt had more to do with choosing the right prossie than length of booking. Plus as a one pop punter I could avoid the cups of tea, massage, and other bullshit to pad out the session

Offline Bangers and Gash

My minimum is 1 hour. Longer bookings are reserved for the few with decent customer service skills - in and out of bed.

After trying lots of different WG and varied booking lengths  I found a girl I got on really well with and when she suggested we have an overnight  at a very ( and I mean VERY) big reduction on her normal rate I jumped at the chance.

We've had several nights and it's always the same , meet about 8 great sex until about half three or four in the morning, early morning shag. She does everything I want - OWO, CIM, facials, loads of sexy underwear. She's really into sex, says she's addicted lol. And she's a good laugh and good company.

Have you got the link.  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

15 minutes,            Never, totally out of the question.

30 minutes,         60%

one hour,           40%

two hour,                 Only once in 35 years, paid £150 for the session.

more, overnights?    Never in this country, would only consider this option for £300.

Whether I go for 30 minutes or the hour would depend on the price difference, if 30 minutes is £70 and one hour £100 then I would go for the hour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What really annoys me though is on a 30 min booking if you come at (say 20min) if the girl gets up and changes. IMO 30 min is 30 min of on bed time- not entering and leaving her place

I never have that problem, I make sure that I don't come until the final 10 minutes.    :hi: :hi:

ulander

Two hours.  And I save my one pop right up to the end.

Offline JR

2hrs, I spend a lot of time enjoying the girls body in ways other than penetration and I like the slow build up to the first pop then more 'other' fun and usually takes all the rest of the time to reach 2nd pop but have been lucky to get 3 in.
Would never do 30mins/15mins (but I suppose never say never)
Have done a couple of 1hr's but they have not been generally satisfying

Offline Jimmyredcab

Two hours.  And I save my one pop right up to the end.

The ladies love longer bookings, far more opportunity to waste time.    :drinks: :drinks:

Offline CBPaul

Either 30 mins or 1 hour, prefer 1 hour and cum twice but if there is any doubt in my mind about the prossie and possible lack of interaction I will book 30 minutes. Have longer than 1 hour before but found it a waste of time and money for my tastes.

Offline StevenS

1 hour minimum for me. I only punt now for extended tease and edging roleplay so that needs time to build up the intensity. If I want a straight forward fuck, I stay at home.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Either 30 mins or 1 hour, prefer 1 hour and cum twice but if there is any doubt in my mind about the prossie and possible lack of interaction I will book 30 minutes. Have longer than 1 hour before but found it a waste of time and money for my tastes.

Agree totally, I would like to know what these guys get up to in two hours.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline JR

As CBPaul says, its a matter of personal taste

Offline Bangers and Gash

Agree totally, I would like to know what these guys get up to in two hours.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

If you've not worked it out by now jimmy....  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you've not worked it out by now jimmy....  :D

Just had a quick look at your recent reviews, you have had your fair share of disasters, just as well you seem to favour one hour punts, two hours with Madlin Moon would not have been a good idea.    :thumbsdown:

Same thing goes for Dollymop ---------------- we clearly have very different tastes.    :vomit:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just had a quick look at your recent reviews, you have had your fair share of disasters, just as well you seem to favour one hour punts, two hours with Madlin Moon would not have been a good idea.    :thumbsdown:

Same thing goes for Dollymop ---------------- we clearly have very different tastes.    :vomit:

Ouch! You really know how to hurt someone's feelings :cry:

:D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ouch! You really know how to hurt someone's feelings :cry:

:D

Nothing personal intended.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

I would rather give £200 to a big issue seller than book Dollymop, I hate pro$$ies who think they are a courtesan and call their fees a "donation".    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nothing personal intended.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

I would rather give £200 to a big issue seller than book Dollymop, I hate pro$$ies who think they are a courtesan and call their fees a "donation".    :bomb: :bomb:

Unfortunately most of the Big Issue sellers in London are Romanian's using it to access the benefits system.  :angry:

As for Dollymopp. She's dropped her hourly rate down to £170... so if you fancy treating yourself...  :rose:

Offline akauya

It all depends on the girl, if I have saved enough money and my mood. With TOFTT bookings I usually go for 30 minutes, with well reviewed hot girls I will probably go for 1 hour. I have never booked a girl for two hours and never done an overnight (and never will).

Sometimes when I'm in the West End and I have some time to spare I will pop in to see some of the good girls in Soho for a quick pump and dump.

Offline lewishamguy

Whether I go for 30 minutes or the hour would depend on the price difference, if 30 minutes is £70 and one hour £100 then I would go for the hour.

Indeed it's pointless to spend £70-£80 for 30min unless if it's 45mins and option for cum twice otherwise I would prefer to go 1hr for £100.   :hi:

Offline smiths

As CBPaul says, its a matter of personal taste

Indeed it is, i punt to suit me, i couldnt care less what others think.

Flunt

I wish more would offer 45 minutes, half hours seem to be hurry up and fuck off, while the hour seems to be her planning the time she can waste. I tend to travel more to punts and hate the idea of spending more time driving there than the actual punting time. As others have said £70 for half hour and £100 for the hour seems a shame not to indulge in the extra time.

m8uwot

90 mins is about right for me to get comfortable and maybe do a bit of kinky biz before getting down to it. I don't bother with shorter sessions. Would rather pay a bit more and not have to look up from the pussy I'm eating at a critical moment to check there's enough time left.

Offline Malvolio

I go for an hour as I know I can produce two pops in that time.

NeverEnough

1 hour minimum, would ideally do 2 hours or more but budget limits kick in.

a10

I fall between two stools on this.

I pretty much always go for 1 hour, but as I'm a one pop guy if I pop early it's wasted time after that. Problem is, sometimes I take an eternity to pop, so half hour bookings would be too short if I'm having "one of those days".

My ideal would be a half hour with the option to extend, but most pro$$ies either don't offer this or would take the piss and drag it out to ensure the longer booking.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like an hour. I rarely book a half, my free time must be short for that. I certainly did it that way in my mis-spent youth.

I like time to relax.
Relax for me is foreplay, snogging, licking, 69, fingering, sucking, being sucked, bosoms in my face, nipples in my mouth, you name it, read my reviews. Mister happy likes a few practice runs before the one and only pop at the end.

I do not spend time drinking tea or anything else unless it is offered at the end of the hour and in 'overtime'.

On the other hand (or with both hands!) if I gave a massage I would concentrate on the naughty bits after the first few strokes, or if she gives a short massage for me that is sensuous fun and helps mister happy stand to attention, which at my age, he needs every encouragement to do. Sometimes a massage ends with my small slim hands doing what I now know is called fisting and mister happy goes in soon after, but always gets a good sucking also.

That all needs an hour. many times I have gone over the hour and if she noticed she never let on. Hooray. This is fun.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:42:51 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Frenchguy

This is a tricky one.  I always think an hour is usually enough, so I can try out most of what is on offer.  But I always think what would happen if I want to go for longer, so maybe 1.5 hrs is good for some bookings.

But then, if i finish early and cannot cum again, for example after 30-45 mins. I will have wasted money and it is very cheeky to ask for a refund as its not the WG fault I have finished early...or maybe it is, depending on what the WG looks like?

I guess shorter bookings of no more than 1 hr is good to start with and I then extend to longer bookings of 1.5-2hrs when I book with the same WG in future.   :D

password02

This is a tricky one.  I always think an hour is usually enough, so I can try out most of what is on offer.  But I always think what would happen if I want to go for longer, so maybe 1.5 hrs is good for some bookings.

But then, if i finish early and cannot cum again, for example after 30-45 mins. I will have wasted money and it is very cheeky to ask for a refund as its not the WG fault I have finished early...or maybe it is, depending on what the WG looks like?

I guess shorter bookings of no more than 1 hr is good to start with and I then extend to longer bookings of 1.5-2hrs when I book with the same WG in future.   :D

Hi Mr Frenchman - nice to see you posting - seems you have punted a few girls this year - any chance you can share your experiences with the other UKP members?

Frenchguy

I'm trying to dip my hand in to a few threads that I have views on, so I can get used to posting. Message boards are new to me & I'm a slow typer, so I need to have alot of patience to do this.

I'm happy to share my experiences with a few girls, mainly in the London area that I have punted (been doing this since 2009).  I would like to focus on the memorable ones, either for the right or wrong reasons!  Do I create a separate review for each girl? Any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated...

'Erotic Samantha' in Gloucester Road and 'amazing Mia' in Westminster immediately spring to mind, but may have to wait until tomorrow now..  Both are on AW and I believe the former has already been discussed at length before...

xer0

1 hour minimum. Anything less, may as well be a fart in the wind.

password02

Reviews are always welcome - you do a separate review for each girl and mark as Positive, Neutral or Negative.

Start with how the communications and booking was dealt with followed by how long and how much you paid then some details of the appearance of the girl and if it was the same girl as per the AW profile, what you did and how it was delivered.

Then some comments on attitude, service and if all went ok with the overall session.

You will get used to the reviews as you do more - Best to look at a few and just do the writing to your own style.

Also maybe read a few to get used to what the contents look like in the reviews -

Offline smiths

I'm trying to dip my hand in to a few threads that I have views on, so I can get used to posting. Message boards are new to me & I'm a slow typer, so I need to have alot of patience to do this.

I'm happy to share my experiences with a few girls, mainly in the London area that I have punted (been doing this since 2009).  I would like to focus on the memorable ones, either for the right or wrong reasons!  Do I create a separate review for each girl? Any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated...

'Erotic Samantha' in Gloucester Road and 'amazing Mia' in Westminster immediately spring to mind, but may have to wait until tomorrow now..  Both are on AW and I believe the former has already been discussed at length before...

Yes a separate review for each WG you have punted with and wish to do a review on, and remember to link both their A/W profile name link and number link in which if you arent already aware are at the bottom of each WGs profile. :hi:

Frenchguy

Thanks for the advice.  I'll have a go at my first review tomorrow and see how it turns out.   :)

Offline smiths

Thanks for the advice.  I'll have a go at my first review tomorrow and see how it turns out.   :)

Any advice you need just ask. :hi:

Mancspunter

Punting times for me can be 15min quickys if I am feeling horny enough for a last minute search on AW quick text and be nuts deep a few mins later, typically after work in the evening, weekends are 30mins or an hour if they have enough good reviews or I have seen them before.

Used to do nothing but 2 hour bookings years ago, but fuck that nowadays, not enough budget and too much choice, and I have moved away from the fluffy stuff that takes up the time, still enjoy a good dfk and spoons but in between pops rather than a main feature.

Offline webpunter

Mostly 60 mins - occasionally 30 mins.  On the latter i've got the horn big-style & just want to shoot my load.  Dependent also on the pricing differential
Have done one 15 mins quickie - ticked this box.  Highly unlikely to repeat.  On the basis that i like the feeling of being teased / edged & trying not to come rather than the clock ticking etc
One two hour booking which ended up at 2hrs 40mins with the extra time free.  Thoroughly shagged out

I do like the set-up in the brothels in europe.  Payment typically for 30 min slots.  As the WG is in the room with you then easy to extend.  Otherwise she's got to go back into the bar area & find another punter.  When asked how long i normally say 30 mins.  With a smile & saying probably longer.  One of the advantages in these places is that the modus operandi is to have a chat for a while in the bar.  Like it when sitting on a stool at the bar & they plonk their bum on your lap & wiggle around.  If they look stunning then i generally offer to buy them a drink - but not "champagne".  €10-€15 & most times its been well worth the investment. Whilst having the drink then I get to figure a little bit about them / lingo ability & generally what i reckon they'll be like.  Plus they typically do some teasing touches - just to make sure that they 'bag' you.  In these circumstances then typically i'll go for the hour & mention maybe longer.  No point fucking around if they're hot

Frenchguy

I don't think I could do a 15 min booking.  I'd be focused on the clock rather than the c**k  :scare:

Mancspunter

I don't think I could do a 15 min booking.  I'd be focused on the clock rather than the c**k  :scare:

You should try it you might like it, turn up no chat get your cock out get sucked until hard on with a rubber and just go for it, no fucking about, no bother if you take 10mins or 2 mins to cum fuck it, its generally cheap anyway.
Great for when you just need a fuck and a wank wont do  :D
Also a good way to test out a prossie without paying 60-70 for 30mins, have had some great quickie GFE type punts believe it or not and gone back and booked longer.

Frenchguy

Yes, you have a point actually.  Might give it some thought now, thanks  :)

charming_red

Offline webpunter

Yes, you have a point actually.  Might give it some thought now, thanks  :)
Worth a try & you get to tick it off your punting 'bucket list'.  Bon chance