Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Incall Holborn  (Read 2275 times)

189 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 9 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Dajie

External Link/Members Only

I texted Veronica yesterday after my plans for today fell through and she replied swiftly offering me times. She could not do the evening but could see me in the morning at 10am. I could have had 11 but I was looking for a 2 hour incall and she had a booking at 1pm.

She said she dislikes evening meets. Is more of a day person.

After some brief hoo-hahing about the difficulties involved I remembered that a throatpie is surprisingly prominent on my bucket list and Veronica has excellent reviews for that kind of thing so I made the necessary arrangements.

All Comms by text. She texted at 8.30am today to confirm and I made my way. Was early but she responded at 10am and I got buzzed in.

I thought she was cute, with a pretty face. A great body, too. Slightly plumped lips and fake boobs. A toned, lean body but not skinny.

Venue is a flat near Holborn tube. Nice enough. Big bed with a large en suite bathroom. Offered a shower and accepted. Money not mentioned and I did the paperwork after emerging. Drinking water available. Plenty of towels.

I explained what I wanted. Cuddles and DFK, DT, FF, Sex, Anal then probably FF with a throatpie. With pauses for cuddles and DFK throughout. All OWO but obvs covered sex/anal.

360 for 2 hrs +30 Anal +30 CIM +30 Swallow.

450 total.

She said to pay her for the CIM/Swallow afterwards depending on what happened. Which was fair, though I had no intention of cumming elsewhere!

Well, I got what I asked for. Service with a smile and full on tongue twisting DFK, tireless DT to the hilt, umpteen positions.. she is quite flexible.. was amazing holding her feet above her head as I smashed her ass. She wore the (new) clothing I had brought her.

As others have mentioned, she can take a pounding in every orifice. Must have been a sword swallower in a previous life!

Ended up FFing her with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and shot 4 days worth straight down her throat. Couldn't have been any deeper at the time. I am a heavy cummer, too.

So, one off the list! It was great, really. She moaned throughout sex and anal which was okay but not really necessary.

Chatted for a bit, showered again and then it was time to go. Left with 10 mins spare.

I realize I am probably not adding much with this as she is already well reviewed. Defo a positive. Everything I could and did ask for, including full throttle DFK.