Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea - House of Divine - Victoria  (Read 1735 times)

Offline trainer-ap

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady earlier today as I had free time, someone I had an eye for a while.

Accomdation: clean flat 10 minute walk from Victoria. Basement flat and discreet.

Looks: looks like her photos, She had an outfit on with heels and stockings. Looked great, bright blonde hair and naturally pretty. Natural looking, curvy, great chest and legs. Not the slimmest girl but not fat. She is very tall in heels

Time: after a shower she came into the room. Greeted with French kissing and then got me to lay on the bed for owo. Lots of sucking, licking my balls, it was a great sight. Lots of tongue action while I was in her mouth.
Then I went on top and fucker her for a few minutes while she rubbed her clit. I then asked her to go on top and she did her best to make me cum.
After I came she hinted if I wanted a shower, I still had time so I told her I needed a minute. We spoke for a little bit, very easy to talk to. She hinted at the shower again, so I asked if we still had time, she said we still had 5 minutes, I made sure I got my moneys worth and asked if I could take her from behind. She obliged and I gave her a good hard fucking for the remainder until I came. Has my shower and then gave me a kiss goodbye.

Solid punt and enjoyable. I wouldn't rush back but she was good and I would recommend.

Hidden Image/Members Only