External Link/Members OnlySaw Kimora last time she was in Cockermouth (she's currently visiting again so this prompted me to catch up on review).
First off, I've given it a neutral because I just think she charges too much... £100 for 30 mins is too steep, imo.
But, cost aside, she was a good punt. Very chatty, immaculately dressed with nice nails and make up. Lots of light FK with OWO, face sitting,cow girl and mish. A real turn on for me was her dirty talk, bordering on PSE. First time I've experienced this and I quite enjoyed it. Pictures on AW are accurate. Kimora is quite tall, around 5foot 8, quite big but not fat, really nice firm breasts and long dark hair. She's definitely not a skinny barbie girl but she looks glamorous and in proportion.
I'm very tempted to go back but there seems a big jump from the standard £80 to £100...or maybe I'm just too stingy?