Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinderella-Rose - Marble Arch - pure demure allure  (Read 2348 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032343) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline VidiViciVeni

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services: Closed lip kissing, OWO, 69, sex. 15 mins for £50, or 30 for £70.

Communication: Extremely responsive by text, gets back to my messages within a few minutes at most. NBA policy. I tend to book 4 to 6 hours in advance, and have always been successful in securing a slot. I once got a booking with as little as about 1 hour's notice, but I think this is not the norm.

Location: Very nice block of flats opposite Hyde Park, a brisk 5 mins walk from Marble Arch. You need to get buzzed in then up you go.

I would have thought she was alone in the flat. But she actually shares with another WG Elizabeth Angel, as I since discovered through, ahem, "field experience". I've never been there at the same time as another punter, but something to be aware of.

Looks: Age 20 seems right. Her AW profile picture (attached for reference) is very much her. Depending on her make-up, she might be less smooth in person. Quite slim, a cute round bum. Lovely natural C cups: the AW gallery does them no justice.

The meet: I've had a few meets with her, all quickies and all with similar excellent service. I will just note the common points and some trends.
  • In general, she is always very patient during the meet, letting me enjoy anything for as long as I wish. Certainly no rushing through the BJ then sex. We usually begin with prolonged necking and mutual fondling. No DFK, only lip kissing is permitted, and always it's me initiating. But Cinderella-Rose is very happy to kiss my neck, shoulder and down my body, without me telling her. She very gently works my member up to erection, as my hands wander around, finding their way to her pussy and rubbing the outside. Previous reviews mentioned that she didn't like fingers inside, so I've never tried this. I take some time to gorge on her delightful breasts.
  • OWO has greatly improved across the meets. Initially it was OK, but fairly rudimentary. Subsequently she's added more variety in her technique, quite a lot of tongue tricks thrown in. Change-ups in depth and pace, though general focus around the head and upper half of my shaft (I'm average sized). Balls are well sucked and licked upon request.
  • In 69, she has a clean little pussy that I fervently tongue lash. It's a neatly packed shawarma for fine dining. She's not the most responsive in terms of vocals here.
  • Sex is always fantastic, she really gets into the act. No exaggerated noises, generally low moans which are far more sexy for me. Eye contact on point. Lovely tight pussy that feels fantastic. In missionary, she kisses and touches my body, angling her pelvis and legs to allow for deeper penetration. Decently energetic in cowgirl, it's a sight to see her natural breasts in motion. In doggy, her arch is not the best, but there's a mirror and she honestly gives me the dirtiest looks through there. Never any restrictions on how hard or deep I go (though in general I don't think I'm a heavy pounder).
  • She now uses a timer for the meets. However she sets the alarm for the full length of booked time, only starting the clock when the actual action begins. In any case, when it did go off once mid-fuck, she was happy to ignore it and let me continue as before.
  • In terms of personality, she's coy GND perfection. A fairly shy, quiet girl but very smiley, friendly and eager to please. Her English is passable, but progressing. I feel that she's grown more open. Not sure if it's because she just feels more settled with the job, more comfortable with the familiarity of my repeat visits or simply the improved English (OK maybe not the second reason :rolleyes: ). At first she was diffident almost to the point of seeming closed off.
So all in all a lovely girl offering an excellent quickie service. DFK would certainly take these meets to the next level, but it's sadly not on the table. But she still remains a reliable regular for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 10:48:45 pm by VidiViciVeni »

Offline tantraman

... Her AW profile picture (attached for reference) is very much her. Depending on her make-up, she might be less smooth in person. Quite slim, a cute round bum. Lovely natural C cups: the AW gallery does them no justice ...

... a couple more photos collected here :music:

Offline VidiViciVeni

Profile updated with a new triple of photos.

The one in the red robe is I think the most representative of her to date, at least facially. Also highlights her lovely natural cleavage  :rose:

The other two are her, but honestly found it difficult to recognise facially. I might've thought the photo in the red bra were a different girl altogether, were it not for the recognisable shoulder tattoo.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 04:47:19 pm by VidiViciVeni »