Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclaire - Durham  (Read 1356 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Mick2342234

External Link/Members Only

Location - Carville, usual location.

Price - £120 for 45 mins. Within the past month.

Overall rating - Very Positive

Comms - pretty quick and easy. From sending my first text it was confirmed within 15 minutes.

I’ve seen and reviewed Simone before, I was getting the urge and decided to revisit.

After comms were sorted I turned up, texted and headed over

Simone had a nice casual dress on then walked me to the bedroom. Handed over cash and then down to kissing, which she’s very good at. Clothes began coming off and she had her retro style lingerie on which is what piqued my interest the first time. More kissing and that comes off, and she starts on the BJ, no condom. Again, very good BJ, I’m trying hard not to cum. Move onto oral on her and after a while she cums or at least makes a good go at pretending, enough to massage my ego. Condom on and we fuck in several positions, her on top, mish, doggy. Eventually say I want to cum on her arse and she gets me close to finishing and I take over and leave my mess all over it. We tidy up and I’m offered a shower and make small talk whilst getting sorted.

She’s pleasant, nice to talk to, easy going. Looks wise she’s as per her pictures, she states 39 YO and that’s probably right, she could probably get away with knocking a a few off that and I wouldn’t doubt it. She’s slim, soft skin, great arse and small but nice tits. Pretty face.

As per my last review she’s a very good GFE, if you want PSE, Anal, anything kinky you should look elsewhere.