Author Topic: - Hannah - Birmingham  (Read 5903 times)


4 review(s) for Kinkstress_Squirts (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline salacious_crumb

I'd missed out on seeing Hannah under her previous profile a few years back so when I found myself working in the midlands was glad to see she was back. Her number wasn't showing at the time so I messaged her on AW and arranged a date/time with her. (There was a little concern as I messaged her on a Friday and didn't hear back until the Monday, but communication was straightforward from that point). Was given her number closer to the time, as well as a postcode and car park suggestions.

Arrived on the day, messaged and was provided with her flat details, all in all simple enough although on a busy main road and I missed the buzzer the first time thanks to the road noise. Met by Hannah at her flat door in lingerie and a robe. No complaints looks wise for me.
Was offered a shower at the start, which I took her up on, then proceeded back into the bedroom. Started with a massage on the bed (seemed like she knew what she was doing) before moving pretty seamlessly into the main event. She'd was naked pretty quickly and again I wasn't disappointed by what I saw. Lots of kissing, and good OWO before we grabbed a condom followed by some energetic sex in missionary and doggie. Finished in the condom and had a bit of chat as I got dressed.

Definitely worth an hour of my time and would look for a longer session with her in the future. She did point out she's not living locally any more so is a little restricted on her times but seemed happy to accommodate reasonable requests around her day job.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshMichael

Not seen her for a number of years but she was a top shag back in the day. Shame she seems to be moving on again.

Offline realpunter

Thanks for the review.

Was so looking forward to meeting her but cancelled after realising she had seen a client (Crutchley) who had reviews from a number of BB service providers.

I just don't understand why girls don't vet who punters have been with prior to accepting a booking for their own and client safety.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 11:24:59 pm by realpunter »

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179

I just don't understand why girls don't vet who punters have been with prior to accepting a booking for their own and client safety.

Think may have a bit to do with sheer number of punters a wg can get though and more often then not all they have to go off is a phone number (unless bookings was done via AW) but even then all comes down to time and doing to research. Imagine she gets a call for a booking in a hour or two. She may already have another booking in the time between the call and the booking so not really feasible to check and go though all the feedback etc assuming it’s a aw booking.


Offline jeanphillipe

Looks like it was just a short return. She is cam only again.

Offline poundstock

Patience required. Worth the wait.