Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Thai - Croydon  (Read 1529 times)

3 review(s) for THAI ROSE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline 455455

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago in Croydon, flat Near East Croydon Station 10 minutes walk away, had to buzz through a gate then buzz at the entry door. Didn’t bump into anyone outside or inside when entering or leaving. Booked via text and address given then when you confirm you’re there all instructions given how to get in done by text.

It’s the girl in the photo the tattoos matched but she has put on a bit weight since they was taken. Let in by the girl and asked for shoes to be taken off the shown into the bedroom, was offered a shower which I took and was given a clean towel. Facilities was clean and they had male shower gel.

Went for £30 minutes which set me back £80. Stripped and that’s when you realise that she has put on weight since her pictures was taken, I don’t mind bigger girls just wish they didn’t try to hide it. Started off with OWO which was toothy and focused on the tip only, asked her to go on top and she put the condom on. She was going fast even when I asked her to slow down, tried to kiss and she turned her head away then tried sucking on her breasts and she said no. Change position to missionary and she didn’t mind with me putting her legs up, changed to doggy and pounded hard to a satisfying finish. She pulled off the condom and I had to ask for wet wipes to clean myself up, asked for a massage and she told me she was tired and put her towel on ready for a shower. Didn’t want to argue about time as I was satisfied from the sex and put my clothes on and left.

Maybe caught her after a busy day or she had another customer lined up, OWO wasn’t that great and with no massage I’ve given her a neutral. She is no longer in Croydon and must move around every week?

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks mate, almost negative to me. Off my HL