Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Sammie.J - Swindon  (Read 1231 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6485663) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CP123

First review here, just joined (long time guest however) looking forward to reviewing alot of the South West Region, starting with this one

Miss_Sammie.J - External Link/Members Only

About a month ago I felt it was time to revisit Sammie, we've met twice before, she was actually my first ever punt back in 2014 so I kind of knew what to expect, although haven't seen her in 8 years

Booking info
Her number is displayed on her profile, messaged around a week beforehand (as I'm only free for meets during the daytime during weekdays usually) - A few texts back and forth and was booked in for the week after, she stated she needs advanced notice for daytime weekdays bookings as her days off work change weekly, so got booked in for the Thursday the week after at 1pm, 30 mins @ £100

Her place in Swindon (or outskirts of, I don't know swindon too well but it wasn't central I'd say). Quiet cul-de-sac, plenty of on-road parking, I parked around the corner and walked round

Kind of a messy but clean flat, some piled clothes etc but nothing that I was worried about seeing

Meeting info
Got the text to say she was ready so walked round from the car, got to her door and knocked, and Sammie opened it in a matching set of underwear looking decent, hair tied up at each side of her head, and is probably the only person I've met that doesn't hide behind the door which is a change from the normal

It's an upstairs flat, as soon as you're in you have to head straight up some stairs to the living room, so as soon as in the door followed her up the stairs through the living room where I left my shoes and she asked me to leave the money on the table and then followed her into the bedroom, she has like a fabric basket on the wall where she told me I could leave my phone, keys and wallet in if I wanted

Inside the bedroom it seems like there's mirrors everywhere, which to be honest was great, you can get views of her from all angles

Services
Had a quick chat, she actually remembered the meets we had way back so that was nice, had a good laugh about a few things

Started with some light kissing (DFK is listed, but she seemed nervous and slightly on edge, so didn't wanna push her on that, kissing was still fine)

Her DT/FF is notorious and is one of the main reasons she's recommended by alot of people including myself, it wasn't long before I was led down with her inbetween my knees, my hands each side of her head just slamming away at her throat

At one point she even said something like "This is how I like to suck dick" which is evident based on her skills, kept this up for a little while and then I'm not sure if she thought I had hold of her hair or was pulling it or something but she said "just be careful of my hair babe" - No problem, moved my hands away for abit

Moved into CG/RCG for abit and she really works it, slamming away at me with force, actually quite impressive

Into doggie and like I said the mirrors make for a great view of everything which is amazing, kept this up for a little longer before she said "You need to cum soon babe" Now I'm not sure how much time had gone past, I couldn't see a clock and my phone was inside this basket on the wall, it could of easily been half hour and I hadn't noticed so I didn't wanna take the piss, so agreed

She asked where I wanted to finish, I told her with CIM and she actually started clapping and saying "Yay Protein" (she is a slightly odd character but very welcoming) so she led beside me and more OWO/DT until she swallowed the lot

Left happy, almost as good as I remembered, she used to offer Rimming back in the day but its no longer listed now so I assume no longer on offer which is a shame, but still an incredible meet

Hopefully I haven't missed anything and this helps someone out! Thanks
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 11:41:31 am by CP123 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP matey  :drinks:

Offline CP123

Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP matey  :drinks:

Thanks mate, good to be here! Got a load more reviews to do covering the SW area and already added a few more to my hotlist from other reviews, well worth being here, thanks again