Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Izabel - Newcastle  (Read 1447 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline PhillyExPat

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 Hour including DFK and OWO

Read a nice review here and saw that she was only around for a short while, so I decided to go for it. This was about a week ago.

Communication
Communication was pretty easy and straightforward. I texted her in the morning and she replied after 10 minutes. Told her what I wanted, agreed on a time and gave her a heads up as I was heading out. She texted me her post code and then instructions when I arrived. Made my way up and was taken inside.

Venue
Clean room with a couple large mirrors to watch yourself fuck and a decent bed with a nice height for doggystyle.

Appearance
Simply stunning. Slim and works out. 5’4”, definitely size 6, about 25yo. Lovely cuppable implants with perky nipples. Generally not a fan of implants but these were great to play with. Nice firm ass from doing plenty of squats. Tiny random tattoos around her body.

The Booking
The moment my clothes came off she pounced into my arms for DFK with lots of body to body contact. My nervous fella came out to play so a very nice and long OWO ensued and continued on the bed. I almost popped (and I almost never cum from blowjobs) so we switched to RO. Very clean, shaved, and smelled/tasted great. I was down there for a LONG time. Noticed that she was more receptive to slower and softer touches so I continued doing just that while admiring her moaning. She got really wet so on came the rubber and then fucked missionary until creamy. No lube was necessary. Doggystyle while standing at the edge of the bed in all manner of speed and intensity. The bed ended up being pushed all the way into the door and had to be pulled back. I eventually popped. She cleaned me up and then cuddled on the bed for more chit chat and DFK while I tried to get the little fella to come back for round 2. Unfortunately I was just too nervous to make it happen again.

Maybe I should avoid 1 hour bookings and stick to 30mins. But despite only having 1 orgasm, the hour that I spent with her was worth every cent and I’d happily do it again. Supposedly she had plans to move back to Glasgow but she still seems to be in Newcastle so I would try to book her soon if I were you, she's a lovely gal.

Offline Thelatitude0

Nice review pal,

such a shame she's so far from me, as I would be a regular of her.