Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Izabel - Newcastle  (Read 1210 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline elfy72

Miss Izabel -  Adultwork
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £90

Comms
A little bit hit & miss. A text earlier in the week did not get a reply. A text asking for a morning meeting was replied to after the requested time. She said she doesn’t do pre-booking, only taking bookings for that day. I finally managed to get a booking arranged.

Punt
Izabel opened the door, she was wearing a small bra and knicker set. This was my 2nd visit to see her; she looked even better than last time. We sorted the paperwork out and as I was undressing she came over to kiss me, very good DFK. I continued to strip and once I was naked she was still kissing me while wanking my cock.

She moved us over to the bed, I sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt in front of me to suck my cock. The blow job was excellent, with some deep throat. We moved onto the bed, kissed some more and then more blow job.

She grabbed a condom, got on top, and rode me while I was sucking on her tits. We moved to doggy and her arse was so firm, she takes good care of her body. We moved to missionary where we could kiss some more, I then went down to lick her clit before fucking some more.

I wanted to finish with a blow job so the condom came off and she sucked some more. As I was about to cum she moved her mouth away so there was no cum in her mouth.

A strong postive for Izabel