Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning, sala Thai - Leicester. Recording number plates and threatening texts.  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

A quick heads up for everyone. Saw this profile tonight.
External Link/Members Only

Gave it a ring on the number on VS. Assured its was the girl in the photos made a booking happy days. 30 mins later I receive a text of sala Thai from a different number saying the below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hotdogboy88

Needless to say I ain’t going near the place. Thought I’d warn the rest of you best of keeping an away from this lot.  :hi:

Offline Dipper

Good work HDB88.

Wonder if whoever sent the text got their law degree from inside a box of cornflakes.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Good work HDB88.

Wonder if whoever sent the text got their law degree from inside a box of cornflakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline shiptonlad

Sure way to kill the business.

Offline Hotdogboy88

That’s what I thought. They must be well desperate.

Online Atrueyorkie

Not buying that.

+1, I think it’s a scare tactic to be like if you book you have to come otherwise blackmail  :D

If you did decide to take the venture it’s only a punting number you use and can dispose of and then obviously park a couple roads away from the place

Online Atrueyorkie

Agree with this statement also. It’s dumb on their behalf. Their intentions may be to sift down time wasters but it will surely cripple the amount that decide to go as we all value being able to go in and out under the radar

Offline Hotdogboy88

Yep stupid saying they writing down registration numbers. And they working together with the police. Hilarious.

Offline gbyld87

+1, I think it’s a scare tactic to be like if you book you have to come otherwise blackmail  :D

If you did decide to take the venture it’s only a punting number you use and can dispose of and then obviously park a couple roads away from the place

You should only be scared if you really think the police would attempt to prosecute someone for not honouring a scheduled appointment to get tugged off.

Offline Dipper

You should only be scared if you really think the police would attempt to prosecute someone for not honouring a scheduled appointment to get tugged off.

:lol:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
The police haven't got time for real proper official police work as it is

They won't do anything with any of this information
Unless the ring 999

This is absolute BS

Offline mr.bluesky

It sounds a complete load of bollocks  :crazy:

Offline goodolnick

I guess the real issue is that this bollocks shows that the Sala Thai empire is totally up itself and doesn't give a damn about either its reputation or its clientele! If they are like this with punters just imagine how repressive they are likely to be with their staff....

Offline shiptonlad

Yes Nick bought up quite a few shops in Leicester as well as a place in Birmingham and another in Haverhill and now appear to have some staffing issues.

Offline Hoping

Does anyone definitely know this is from Sala (I've never been).  Could be from a jealous rival.

Offline goodolnick

Possible, I guess.but this does fit with their M.O.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Does anyone definitely know this is from Sala (I've never been).  Could be from a jealous rival.

It definitely is from them.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
What a load of bollox  :lol:
All they will achieve is scaring customers off
The cops won’t give two fucks, a crime hasn’t been committed  :lol:

Offline ekimnik

Looks like all the VS ads have gone.

Offline shiptonlad

Yes apart from one for Highcross. It happened about 2 weeks ago too and then they drifted back a few at a time.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Never heard such nonsense in my life!!

Offline PassingBi

How the flip are they going to "record registrations" at Highcross?

"What`s your car registration?" - give them the reg of the bus.  :lol:

And the Police are really going to track down a burner phone aren`t they?  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Yep stupid saying they writing down registration numbers. And they working together with the police. Hilarious.

Should call there bluff, so text back to them, ask for an proper explanation on their previous text, and point out what I would consider, the recording of number plates to be unlawful.  Advise them, you will be passing this text message on to the local police in the area, who then might pay them a visit

Offline Hotdogboy88

Should call there bluff, so text back to them, ask for an proper explanation on their previous text, and point out what I would consider, the recording of number plates to be unlawful.  Advise them, you will be passing this text message on to the local police in the area, who then might pay them a visit

I didn’t for one minute think it was genuine. Just thought I’d share what idiots they are and the level they willing to stoop to.

Offline mr.bluesky

I'd love to know how they can record your number plate if you park your car two streets away  :sarcastic:

Offline NickyBobby

If that is a genuine message from the parlour, they’ve just committed business suicide

Offline shagmore

What a load of bollocks,
I dont think the police have time to track or trace withheld numbers for a crime that has not been committed. If this is due to parking in their car park, and they do not put signage up saying ANPR is place and recordings being taken they can subsequently be charged for breach of GDPR laws for video surveillance
How do they correlate between the number plate and the phone number - ludicrous

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
The police haven't got time for real proper official police work as it is

They won't do anything with any of this information
Unless the ring 999

This is absolute BS

+1